TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Rafale Verdict: Centre Moves SC; Seeks Correction On References To CAG Report
- WhatsApp Android Stable Version Gets PIP Mode For Videos
- New Mahindra Thar Spy Pics Out — Almost As Big As A Toyota Innova
- India Post Enters E-Commerce Delivery Business
- India vs Australia: 2nd Test, Day 2 — Kohli And Rahane Keeps India Steady
- Exclusive Interview: Emraan Hashmi Said, "I Don't Take My Films Back Home"
- Siliguri Shopstops: A Bucket List For Shopaholics
- 20 Wonderful Benefits Of Red Spinach
London (ANI): Jade Goody"s widower Jack Tweed has been arrested after a teenage clubber accused him of raping her. The 22-year-old was taken into custody along with a pal after fifteen cops stormed into his bachelor pad in Essex. Cops were said to be questioning Tweed and former boyband singer Ashley Rubin over the alleged incident involving the 19-year-old girl, who was apparently invited back to the pad from a London nightspot in the early hours.
The girl, from Hertfordshire, has alleged that Tweed forced her to have intercourse as another man demanded oral sex. The teenager reported the incident to the cops after leaving the rented house at 5am with another girl who had gone there. "There were still a couple of other girls in the house with Jack, Ashley and another guy," The Sun quoted a friend of Tweed's as saying.
"The doorbell was ringing continuously. Jack got the door and the police burst in and accused him of rape. They told him they were arresting him and he went upstairs to get a jumper. Everyone had to stay where they were while police took details. They were told to report to a police station at 10am to give witness statements," the friend added.
Police confirmed: "A female in her late teens has made an allegation of rape. Two men in their 20s have been arrested."