TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Dailyhunt Trust Of The Nation Poll: Can 'Modi Wave' Help BJP Retain Power?
- Huawei Mate 20, Huawei Mate 20 Pro Officially Launched With Kirin 980 SoC
- The Beachside Town Of Vatakara In Kerala And Its Beautiful Attractions
- Malnutrition In Children And Adults: Causes, Effects And Prevention
- Smita Patil's 65th Birth Anniversary: The Cinema Goddess Who Dazzled Like No Other!
- Isuzu MU-X Facelift Launched In India; Prices Start Rs 26.26 Lakh
- Sindhu Makes Shocking First Round Exit From Denmark Open; Saina Through
- BARC Recruitment 2018: Join Diploma In Radiological Physics And Become A Medical Physicist
London (ANI): Jade Goody"s widower Jack Tweed has been arrested after a teenage clubber accused him of raping her. The 22-year-old was taken into custody along with a pal after fifteen cops stormed into his bachelor pad in Essex. Cops were said to be questioning Tweed and former boyband singer Ashley Rubin over the alleged incident involving the 19-year-old girl, who was apparently invited back to the pad from a London nightspot in the early hours.
The girl, from Hertfordshire, has alleged that Tweed forced her to have intercourse as another man demanded oral sex. The teenager reported the incident to the cops after leaving the rented house at 5am with another girl who had gone there. "There were still a couple of other girls in the house with Jack, Ashley and another guy," The Sun quoted a friend of Tweed's as saying.
"The doorbell was ringing continuously. Jack got the door and the police burst in and accused him of rape. They told him they were arresting him and he went upstairs to get a jumper. Everyone had to stay where they were while police took details. They were told to report to a police station at 10am to give witness statements," the friend added.
Police confirmed: "A female in her late teens has made an allegation of rape. Two men in their 20s have been arrested."