TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- UK Court Orders Vijay Mallya's Extradition; CBI Welcomes Decision
- Hockey World Cup 2018 — Catch The Latest Updates
- PUBG Mobile — Watch The New Live-Action Trailer
- Tata Nexon Crash Test Global NCAP — Five Stars And Officially Becomes The Safest Car In India!
- SBI, HDFC Bank Loans To Get Costlier As Lenders Increase MCLR
- Sara Ali Khan Has Inspired Us To Keep It Casual-glam For The Next Party
- To Gorkhey — A Homestay Trek In The Himalayas
- These Unseen Pics From 'NickYanka's Weddings Scream Love!
London, (ANI): Jailed rape suspect Jack Tweed has been on suicide watch after reportedly telling doctors, "If I had a gun I'd kill myself." Jade Goody's widower, who is allegedly being kept in segregation, was said to have received a string of abuse and threats from other inmates at Pentonville jail in London.
"He has been put on an unusually tight watch and has to be checked on every 20 minutes which is virtually unheard of," the Mirror quoted an insider as saying. "He told psychiatrists he wanted to end it all. He is very depressed. If the mental health team are invoking that kind of thing it means they take his threat very seriously," the insider added.
The 22-year-old is behind bars after a 19-year-old clubber claimed he raped her as his pal joined in. Tweed is said to have attacked the girl at a party at his home after inviting the teenager and two of her female friends back to his rented house from a London nightspot in the early hours.