TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Dailyhunt Trust Of The Nation Poll: Can 'Modi Wave' Help BJP Retain Power?
- Jio Rs. 1,699 Prepaid Plan Offers 1.5GB Data For 365 Days; 100% Cashback Offer Announced
- 7 Surprising Facts About The Controversial Sabarimala Temple
- Does Olive Oil Help To Lighten The Skin
- Bigg Boss 12 Spoiler: Karanvir Bohra, Anup Jalota & Many Others’ SECRETS To Be Revealed!
- MG Motor To Launch Pure-Electric SUV In India By 2020
- Ashwin, Rahane, Karthik Set To Play In Deodhar Trophy
- Top 5 Government Jobs On Oct 18: NPCIL, JKPSC, DRDO, BOB And BECIL
London, (ANI): Jailed rape suspect Jack Tweed has been on suicide watch after reportedly telling doctors, "If I had a gun I'd kill myself." Jade Goody's widower, who is allegedly being kept in segregation, was said to have received a string of abuse and threats from other inmates at Pentonville jail in London.
"He has been put on an unusually tight watch and has to be checked on every 20 minutes which is virtually unheard of," the Mirror quoted an insider as saying. "He told psychiatrists he wanted to end it all. He is very depressed. If the mental health team are invoking that kind of thing it means they take his threat very seriously," the insider added.
The 22-year-old is behind bars after a 19-year-old clubber claimed he raped her as his pal joined in. Tweed is said to have attacked the girl at a party at his home after inviting the teenager and two of her female friends back to his rented house from a London nightspot in the early hours.