TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Dailyhunt Trust Of The Nation Poll: Can 'Modi Wave' Help BJP Retain Power?
- Netfilx And Amazon Prime Might Face Ban In India
- 5 Secret Destinations In Sikkim You Might Have Never Heard Of
- How Can You Live A Long And Healthy Life With Diabetes?
- Pooja Mishra Makes SHOCKING Allegations; Accuses Salman Khan & His Brothers Of Raping Her! #MeToo
- 2019 Kawasaki Z650 Launched In India; Priced At Rs 5.29 Lakh
- Kapil Dev Debuts 40 Years Ago This Day: Five Top Moments From His Career
- 5 Ways To Thank Your Boss On The World Boss Day
Washington (ANI): Actor Jamie Foxx has confessed he is still to get over the fact that his biological parents abandoned him. The Oscar winning actor was given up when just seven months old and was raised by his mother"s adoptive parents.
The 'Ray" star said he does not understand why he was rejected, especially when he revels in the love from his own daughter, 13-year-old Corinne. "I still ask myself why they didn't want me. Maybe they weren't ready to raise a child," Contactmusic quoted him as saying.
“Was it too inconvenient? I lived just up the street from them. I''ll never understand it, because I know how great it feels to have a child love you back," he added.