TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Supreme Court Verdict On Rafale Deal Tomorrow
- Petrol Price Increased For The First Time In Nearly Two Months
- Hockey World Cup 2018 Quarter-Finals: India vs Netherlands — Updates
- Nissan Kicks Review — KICK-starting A New Statement Among Five-Seater SUVs
- Things To Know About The World's Quad Camera Smartphone
- Patiala — The Princely State Of Punjab
- Inside Pics From Isha's Wedding: Ash-Aaradhya Pose For A Pic
- She Sits In The Lake For The Entire Day — Here's Why!
Washington (ANI): Actor Jamie Foxx has confessed he is still to get over the fact that his biological parents abandoned him. The Oscar winning actor was given up when just seven months old and was raised by his mother"s adoptive parents.
The 'Ray" star said he does not understand why he was rejected, especially when he revels in the love from his own daughter, 13-year-old Corinne. "I still ask myself why they didn't want me. Maybe they weren't ready to raise a child," Contactmusic quoted him as saying.
“Was it too inconvenient? I lived just up the street from them. I''ll never understand it, because I know how great it feels to have a child love you back," he added.