TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Nirbhaya Death Anniversary — A Timeline
- New Mahindra Thar Spy Pics Out — Almost As Big As A Toyota Innova
- India vs Australia: 2nd Test; Day 3 — Full Updates
- Banks May Be Closed For Five Days From December 21
- How To Use TRAI DND iOS App To Block Spam Calls
- Exclusive Interview: Emraan Hashmi Said, "I Don't Take My Films Back Home"
- Siliguri Shopstops: A Bucket List For Shopaholics
- 20 Wonderful Benefits Of Red Spinach
London, (ANI): Actress Jennifer Aniston thinks falling in love is like buying a house. "Sometimes, you buy and sometimes you're renting and then you rent and you fall in love with it and you buy," the Sun quoted her as saying. The actress is reportedly linked to her 'The Bounty' so-star Gerard Butler.
Aniston had recently said: "I think it's important to have closure in any relationship that ends-from a romantic relationship to a friendship. "You should always have a sense of clarity at the end and know why it began and why it ended. You need that in your life to move cleanly into your next phase."