TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Who Is Moin Qureshi, The Man Who Has Come To Bite The CBI again
- Bharti Airtel Launches New Plan Offering 1.4 GB Data For 75 days
- 7 Must-visit Weekend Getaways From Ranchi, Jharkhand
- Floppy Baby Syndrome: Causes & Symptoms
- This Beast Didn’t Spare Even Girls His Daughters' Age: Alisha Chinai & Composer Expose Anu Malik!
- Hero Destini 125 Launched In India; Prices Start At Rs 54,650
- The Top Five ODI Innings Of Virat Kohli
- 7 Best Monthly Income Plans To Consider
London, (ANI): Actress Jennifer Aniston thinks falling in love is like buying a house. "Sometimes, you buy and sometimes you're renting and then you rent and you fall in love with it and you buy," the Sun quoted her as saying. The actress is reportedly linked to her 'The Bounty' so-star Gerard Butler.
Aniston had recently said: "I think it's important to have closure in any relationship that ends-from a romantic relationship to a friendship. "You should always have a sense of clarity at the end and know why it began and why it ended. You need that in your life to move cleanly into your next phase."