TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Assembly Election Results 2018 — Catch All The LIVE Updates Here
- Hockey World Cup 2018 — Catch The Latest Updates
- Markets Live: Sensex Down As Election Leads Trickle In
- Nokia 8.1 Launched In India For Rs. 26,999
- Royal Enfield Interceptor 650 — Full Accessories List
- Isha Ambani's Wedding: Beyonce, SRK & Aamir Steal The Show!
- December New Moon Lucky For These Signs
- To Gorkhey — A Homestay Trek In The Himalayas
London, (ANI): Hollywood actress Jennifer Aniston has ended her decade long feud with her mother Nancy Dow, and is in talking terms with her once again. Jennifer had detached all ties with Dow after she published a book about their relationship, titled From Mother And Daughter To Friends: A Memoir, in 1999. She was hurt by the revelations made by her mother in the book.
The actress has now said that any kind of trouble between them "is all over", and all is fine between her and her mother. Jennifer revealed on the Oprah Winfrey show that she reached out to her mom after her divorce from Brad Pitt, and was glad that she was in constant touch with her.
"It''s good. It''s OK. Things are now fine between us. All of that is over, and we're in touch with one another," the Daily Star quoted Jennifer as telling The New York Post. “Today Mom has moved from California and she''s living in Colorado, and we speak, and it''s all over," she added.