TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Rafale Verdict: Centre Moves SC; Seeks Correction On References To CAG Report
- WhatsApp Android Stable Version Gets PIP Mode For Videos
- New Mahindra Thar Spy Pics Out — Almost As Big As A Toyota Innova
- India Post Enters E-Commerce Delivery Business
- India vs Australia: 2nd Test, Day 2 — Kohli And Rahane Keeps India Steady
- Exclusive Interview: Emraan Hashmi Said, "I Don't Take My Films Back Home"
- Siliguri Shopstops: A Bucket List For Shopaholics
- 20 Wonderful Benefits Of Red Spinach
Washington, (ANI): 'The Joker' in the Batman, who gave sleepless nights to the winged superhero, has been named the world's best-loved villain in a poll. The character, which first appeared in a 1940 Batman comic, has been played on the big screen by the likes of Jack Nicholson and late actor Heath Ledger.
A computer games company placed the Joker top of the new poll, reports Contactmusic. It has beaten Magneto - played by Sir Ian MCKellen in the 'X-Men' film franchise - which scored the second position in the poll.
Third place was taken by Spider-Man's psychotic archrival- the 'Green Goblin', brought to life by Willem Dafoe in the 2002 film. Jabba the Hutt from 'Star Wars' came in fourth and Superman's nemesis 'Lex Luther' wrapped up the top five.