TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Nirbhaya Death Anniversary — A Timeline
- New Mahindra Thar Spy Pics Out — Almost As Big As A Toyota Innova
- India vs Australia: 2nd Test; Day 3 — Full Updates
- Banks May Be Closed For Five Days From December 21
- How To Use TRAI DND iOS App To Block Spam Calls
- Exclusive Interview: Emraan Hashmi Said, "I Don't Take My Films Back Home"
- Siliguri Shopstops: A Bucket List For Shopaholics
- 20 Wonderful Benefits Of Red Spinach
London (ANI): In what could be the greatest showdown ever for the ultimate sex symbol tag, hotties Angelina Jolie and Megan Fox will audition for the role of Barbarella in a remake of the 1968 sci-fi classic of the same title, it has emerged.
“This will be the first time Angie and Megan have ever faced off for the same role," the Daily Star quoted a studio insider as saying. The source added: “Whoever gets the part will become the absolute number one Hollywood sex symbol on the planet."
The original film had turned Jane Fonda into an international sex symbol overnight. Now, whoever grabs the role will see herself as latex-suited blonde, and thigh-high-booted mercenary of the future. Both Jolie and Fox have spoken about being compared to each other in the past.
Jolie once said: “If it"s a comparison of looks, she can be the most beautiful but I have so much more going on." Fox said: “She"s a powerful human being. She could eat me alive."
Dino De Laurentiis, who produced the earlier film, believes that only these two mega stars can guarantee that the 150-million-dollar project becomes a huge box office hit.