TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Dailyhunt Trust Of The Nation Poll: Can 'Modi Wave' Help BJP Retain Power?
- Samsung Might Put A 6.6-Inch Display On The Galaxy Note 10
- Off-Beat Places That Make Nagaland A Unique State
- ‘Lion-Faced’ Man Underwent Transformation After Life-Changing Surgery
- #MeToo: Kangana Ranaut Slams Karan Johar — "He Always Has Views About Gym Looks, What About This?"
- KTM 125 Duke To Be Introduced In India Very Soon
London (ANI): Jordan has reportedly shelled out 150,000 pounds on a new dressage horse that she has named Cross Dresser. The former glamour girl, a.k.a Katie Price, was said to have acquired the world-class ride from a Dutch stables.
The keen horsewoman, who has taken part in many equestrian events, allegedly called Cross Dresser her greatest extravagance after failing to 'click' with others, reports The Sun. The 31-year-old purportedly had plans to ride the horse at the London International Horse Show in December.
Jordan is presently locked in a bitter divorce battle with estranged hubby Peter Andre.