TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Rs 100 Coin To Be Introduced Soon — Check It Out
- New Maruti Wagon R 2019 Spy Pics — Looks Bigger And Premium Than The Current Model
- PUBG Mobile Vikendi Snow Map To Release In December
- Central Railway Recovers Whopping Rs 125 Crore From Errant Travellers
- Here's Why You Should Celebrate Christimas The 'Pondicherry Way'
- India vs Australia: 2nd — Aussies Ahead
- Woman Gets Engaged To A Chandelier And Gets A Tattoo Of It
- Alia Bhatt Reveals Why She Looked So Sad With Ranbir Kapoor!
London (ANI): Jordan has reportedly shelled out 150,000 pounds on a new dressage horse that she has named Cross Dresser. The former glamour girl, a.k.a Katie Price, was said to have acquired the world-class ride from a Dutch stables.
The keen horsewoman, who has taken part in many equestrian events, allegedly called Cross Dresser her greatest extravagance after failing to 'click' with others, reports The Sun. The 31-year-old purportedly had plans to ride the horse at the London International Horse Show in December.
Jordan is presently locked in a bitter divorce battle with estranged hubby Peter Andre.