TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- UK Court Orders Vijay Mallya's Extradition; CBI Welcomes Decision
- Hockey World Cup 2018 — Catch The Latest Updates
- PUBG Mobile — Watch The New Live-Action Trailer
- Tata Nexon Crash Test Global NCAP — Five Stars And Officially Becomes The Safest Car In India!
- SBI, HDFC Bank Loans To Get Costlier As Lenders Increase MCLR
- Sara Ali Khan Has Inspired Us To Keep It Casual-glam For The Next Party
- To Gorkhey — A Homestay Trek In The Himalayas
- These Unseen Pics From 'NickYanka's Weddings Scream Love!
Washington (ANI): Katie Price and Peter Andre had a rather quick divorce after the judge ended their marriage in just 42 seconds. Both of them were not present at London's High Court when Judge Hilary Bradley declared their union decree nisi - the first stage of divorce proceedings - just before 10.30am.
Judge Bradley said that both parties could not 'reasonably be expected' to live with each other. Meanwhile, the 31-year-old glamour model is said to be thrilled to be 'finally free'. She is said to have toasted the end of her three-year long marriage with Andre with pink champagne at her home in Surrey, England.
She reportedly told a friend: "It's been a nightmare but we're finally getting there. I just want to move on with my life and think about the future - one without Pete. It's sad but I have to face facts. Thank God it's over." She is also planning a 'divorce party'.
"She wants one big blow-out with all her friends. It's been a tough time of late so she really wants to let her hair down," Contactmusic quoted a source as saying. "She's been busy deciding on the guest list and really wants it to be a night to remember. It's fair to say she's delighted and she's let her feelings be known," the source added.
The 'Mysterious Girl" singer is also happy the union is over. A family friend said: "He feels a great sense of relief that he can start his life afresh without Katie."