TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Assembly Election Results 2018 — Catch All The LIVE Updates Here
- Hockey World Cup 2018 — Catch The Latest Updates
- 8 Factors That Are Weighing On The Indian Economy Today
- Airtel Likely To Launch VoLTE Smartphones Under Rs. 2,500
- Nissan Kicks Interiors Revealed
- Virushka's First Wedding Anniversary: Virat Has This To Say!
- Gauri Khan's Floral Lehenga
- Siliguri Shopstops: A Bucket List For Shopaholics
London (ANI): Jordan a.k.a Katie Price was reportedly at the receiving end of taunts from a group of hecklers as she turned up for a night out in Manchester. The former glamour girl, who has been making headlines after her nasty split with estranged husband Peter Andre this year, was spotted wearing a cowgirl costume at the city"s Living Room nightclub.
The mum-of-three was purportedly faced with a group of hecklers who started jeering, whistling and chanting “Team Andre! Team Andre!" at her, reports the Mirror. The 31-year-old was said to have reacted simply, telling the drunken lads to watch her TV show instead of Pete"s, before taking off with a bare chested cowboy for a Native American themed fancy-dress do.
A source said: “Kate was out with pals and determined to let her hair down. She"d had a stressful 24 hours meeting her boyfriend"s parents for the first time and wanted to unwind. But when some drunk lads started giving her grief, she found it genuinely upsetting. Kate hates that the public are siding with Peter in the split."