TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Dailyhunt Trust Of The Nation Poll: Can 'Modi Wave' Help BJP Retain Power?
- Apple iPhone XR Available Via Airtel Online Store Starting At Rs 14,999 EMI
- The Beautiful Tringalwadi Fort Is A Perfect Escape From Nashik!
- What Causes Anencephaly And What Are Its Symptoms?
- Nana Patekar: I Am Being Mentally Harassed By Tanushree Dutta, My Name Has Sufferd Incomparable Loss
- New Maruti WagonR Production Begins In India — Launch Soon
- India Vs West Indies: Virat Kohli In Line To Break These ODI Records
- 6 Pension Payment Related Bank Norms That Government Employees Should Know
Washington (ANI): Supermodel Kate Moss stormed out of the GQ Men of the Year Awards shouting profanities, after Irish actor James Nesbitt made a joke at her, which was not taken in good taste. The British catwalk queen was caught on camera shouting expletives as she interrupted an interview with her friend, singer Lily Allen to reveal she was leaving.
"He's so f***ing rude, I'm never coming here again!" Contactmusic quoted her as saying. According to reports, Kate took offence to a joke made by Irish actor James Nesbitt as he presented a prize at the British men's magazine's annual prize-giving ceremony.
Trying to resolve the situation, Lily, who had been awarded the Woman of the Year accolade, called to her friend: "He didn't mean it like that Kate!"