TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- UK Court Orders Vijay Mallya's Extradition; CBI Welcomes Decision
- Hockey World Cup 2018 — Catch The Latest Updates
- PUBG Mobile — Watch The New Live-Action Trailer
- Tata Nexon Crash Test Global NCAP — Five Stars And Officially Becomes The Safest Car In India!
- SBI, HDFC Bank Loans To Get Costlier As Lenders Increase MCLR
- Sara Ali Khan Has Inspired Us To Keep It Casual-glam For The Next Party
- To Gorkhey — A Homestay Trek In The Himalayas
- These Unseen Pics From 'NickYanka's Weddings Scream Love!
Washington (ANI): Supermodel Kate Moss stormed out of the GQ Men of the Year Awards shouting profanities, after Irish actor James Nesbitt made a joke at her, which was not taken in good taste. The British catwalk queen was caught on camera shouting expletives as she interrupted an interview with her friend, singer Lily Allen to reveal she was leaving.
"He's so f***ing rude, I'm never coming here again!" Contactmusic quoted her as saying. According to reports, Kate took offence to a joke made by Irish actor James Nesbitt as he presented a prize at the British men's magazine's annual prize-giving ceremony.
Trying to resolve the situation, Lily, who had been awarded the Woman of the Year accolade, called to her friend: "He didn't mean it like that Kate!"