TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Dailyhunt Trust Of The Nation Poll: Can 'Modi Wave' Help BJP Retain Power?
- Samsung Might Put A 6.6-Inch Display On The Galaxy Note 10
- Off-Beat Places That Make Nagaland A Unique State
- ‘Lion-Faced’ Man Underwent Transformation After Life-Changing Surgery
- #MeToo: Kangana Ranaut Slams Karan Johar — "He Always Has Views About Gym Looks, What About This?"
- KTM 125 Duke To Be Introduced In India Very Soon
London (ANI): Supermodel Kate Moss recently did a gypsy-themed fashion shoot for the new edition of V Magazine. The beauty may have got a true caravan experience during the shoot, as she lived with a group of travellers for two days at a site in Shepton Mallet, Somerset.
She posed on the back of a traditional Romany horse drawn cart and around the campfire, to bring about that gypsy flavor. But apparently, the eye catcher was when she showed some skin in a nearby field, reports the Sun.
The stunner wore outfits from fashion brands including Kenzo, John Galliano and Stefanel. The crew including Moss reportedly stayed on the site in a luxury campervan and enjoyed themselves singing and "dancing around the clock".