TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Rajasthan Assembly Elections 2018: Re-polling Underway At A Single Booth In Karanpur
- Isha Ambani's Wedding: Beyonce, SRK And Aamir Steal The Show!
- GST Annual Return Filing Date Extended To March 31, 2019
- PUBG Mobile — Watch The New Live-Action Trailer
- Australia vs India Ist Test Day 5 — India Wins By 31 Runs
- Should You Buy The New Tata Harrier? — Check Out Its Pros And Cons
- To Gorkhey — A Homestay Trek In The Himalayas
- Deepika Padukone's Contemporary Red Sari Should Be Your Next Cocktail Party Wear
London (ANI): Supermodel Kate Moss recently did a gypsy-themed fashion shoot for the new edition of V Magazine. The beauty may have got a true caravan experience during the shoot, as she lived with a group of travellers for two days at a site in Shepton Mallet, Somerset.
She posed on the back of a traditional Romany horse drawn cart and around the campfire, to bring about that gypsy flavor. But apparently, the eye catcher was when she showed some skin in a nearby field, reports the Sun.
The stunner wore outfits from fashion brands including Kenzo, John Galliano and Stefanel. The crew including Moss reportedly stayed on the site in a luxury campervan and enjoyed themselves singing and "dancing around the clock".