TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Dailyhunt Trust Of The Nation Poll: Can 'Modi Wave' Help BJP Retain Power?
- Jio Rs. 1,699 Prepaid Plan Offers 1.5GB Data For 365 Days; 100% Cashback Offer Announced
- 7 Surprising Facts About The Controversial Sabarimala Temple
- Does Olive Oil Help To Lighten The Skin
- Bigg Boss 12 Spoiler: Karanvir Bohra, Anup Jalota & Many Others’ SECRETS To Be Revealed!
- MG Motor To Launch Pure-Electric SUV In India By 2020
- Ashwin, Rahane, Karthik Set To Play In Deodhar Trophy
- Top 5 Government Jobs On Oct 18: NPCIL, JKPSC, DRDO, BOB And BECIL
Melbourne (ANI): Aussie author Kathy Lette has done what many women may consider regretful—she turned down Hollywood's most sought after bachelor George Clooney for sex. In an interview with The Mirror newspaper, Lette revealed that she met the Ocean"s Eleven star when she cast him in his first TV gig more than 20 years ago.
At the time, she used to write sitcoms for Columbia Pictures, and gave Clooney his first role in 1987. "I turned down George Clooney for sex. He was cute-as, and he asked me out! But there was always hostility between the writers and the actors, because the actors earned more," Lette said.
But when Clooney asked her out on a date, she recalled telling him that she did not go out with actors. "You put other people's words in your mouths, when you don't know where they"ve been," she said.
"Years later, living in London, now with two babies and covered in vomit, I had a visit from one of my writer friends. We were watching ER and I was like, 'Wow, look at that Dr Ross. Isn't he gorgeous?' And she was like, 'That"s the guy you cast, who asked you out.' I screamed, I cried, I lay in the foetal position on the floor. I should probably call George up now and say, About that date..." she added.