TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- 2018 Election Results Update: Kamal Nath To Be Madhya Pradesh Chief Minister
- IPL Auction 2019: 5 Indians Who Will Not Get Big Bids
- Vivo Carnival On Amazon India: Heavy Discounts On Smartphones
- New Renault Cars For 2019 — New Renault MPV, Duster & Kwid Facelift Set To Launch Soon
- How Has NPS Withdrawal Become 100% Tax Free?
- The Bachchans Arrive To Bless Isha & Anand On Their Wedding!
- 17 Benefits Of Arrowroot: For Health, Hair & Skin
- Kashmir — The Mise-en-Scène Of Bollywood
Melbourne (ANI): Aussie author Kathy Lette has done what many women may consider regretful—she turned down Hollywood's most sought after bachelor George Clooney for sex. In an interview with The Mirror newspaper, Lette revealed that she met the Ocean"s Eleven star when she cast him in his first TV gig more than 20 years ago.
At the time, she used to write sitcoms for Columbia Pictures, and gave Clooney his first role in 1987. "I turned down George Clooney for sex. He was cute-as, and he asked me out! But there was always hostility between the writers and the actors, because the actors earned more," Lette said.
But when Clooney asked her out on a date, she recalled telling him that she did not go out with actors. "You put other people's words in your mouths, when you don't know where they"ve been," she said.
"Years later, living in London, now with two babies and covered in vomit, I had a visit from one of my writer friends. We were watching ER and I was like, 'Wow, look at that Dr Ross. Isn't he gorgeous?' And she was like, 'That"s the guy you cast, who asked you out.' I screamed, I cried, I lay in the foetal position on the floor. I should probably call George up now and say, About that date..." she added.