TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Dailyhunt Trust Of The Nation Poll: Can 'Modi Wave' Help BJP Retain Power?
- Huawei Mate 20, Huawei Mate 20 Pro Officially Launched With Kirin 980 SoC
- The Beachside Town Of Vatakara In Kerala And Its Beautiful Attractions
- Malnutrition In Children And Adults: Causes, Effects And Prevention
- Smita Patil's 65th Birth Anniversary: The Cinema Goddess Who Dazzled Like No Other!
- Isuzu MU-X Facelift Launched In India; Prices Start Rs 26.26 Lakh
- Sindhu Makes Shocking First Round Exit From Denmark Open; Saina Through
- BARC Recruitment 2018: Join Diploma In Radiological Physics And Become A Medical Physicist
In a shocking revelation, the former glamour model Jordan a.k.a. Katie Price, who recently split with her estranged husband Peter Andre, has said that she was raped more than once when she was young. Jordan made the shocking claims in response to allegations that her new boyfriend Alex Reid had starred in a film which glorified rape, reports Daily Mail.
Denying allegations, Katie Price writes in her weekly column for OK! magazine. "I was appalled by the headlines claiming he's taken part in something which glorifies rape. This is completely untrue. Rape is a subject very close to my own heart. I was raped when I was younger, more than once.
"Needless to say, I'd never be associated with anything or anyone so sick. I've never talked about this before, but I feel I have to now because I was so hurt by these accusations that I would not take a subject, which affects so many women, seriously, " Daily Mail quotes her writing in her weekly column for OK! magazine.
Jordan claims that her cage-fighter boyfriend Reid was also equally upset, despite starring in the film. She further writes "Someone who was close to Alex was also raped and he is as horrified as I am by these claims. I urge any woman who has been affected by rape and needs help to talk to somebody they trust about it,"
She adds, "I'm so happy at the moment. Alex and me are really strong. There's been a lot of rubbish written about his new gangster movie, people saying it's porn. He's acting. He didn't have sex. He had his pants on."
However, the glamour girl previously revealed that she was sexually assaulted with two friends when she was six. Speaking to Piers Morgan, she described how a man lured them into bushes as they played in a park, before offering to buy them an ice cream if they let him touch them, reports Daily Mail.