TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Rajasthan Assembly Elections 2018: Re-polling Underway At A Single Booth In Karanpur
- Isha Ambani's Wedding: Beyonce, SRK And Aamir Steal The Show!
- GST Annual Return Filing Date Extended To March 31, 2019
- PUBG Mobile — Watch The New Live-Action Trailer
- Australia vs India Ist Test Day 5 — India Wins By 31 Runs
- Should You Buy The New Tata Harrier? — Check Out Its Pros And Cons
- To Gorkhey — A Homestay Trek In The Himalayas
- Deepika Padukone's Contemporary Red Sari Should Be Your Next Cocktail Party Wear
In a shocking revelation, the former glamour model Jordan a.k.a. Katie Price, who recently split with her estranged husband Peter Andre, has said that she was raped more than once when she was young. Jordan made the shocking claims in response to allegations that her new boyfriend Alex Reid had starred in a film which glorified rape, reports Daily Mail.
Denying allegations, Katie Price writes in her weekly column for OK! magazine. "I was appalled by the headlines claiming he's taken part in something which glorifies rape. This is completely untrue. Rape is a subject very close to my own heart. I was raped when I was younger, more than once.
"Needless to say, I'd never be associated with anything or anyone so sick. I've never talked about this before, but I feel I have to now because I was so hurt by these accusations that I would not take a subject, which affects so many women, seriously, " Daily Mail quotes her writing in her weekly column for OK! magazine.
Jordan claims that her cage-fighter boyfriend Reid was also equally upset, despite starring in the film. She further writes "Someone who was close to Alex was also raped and he is as horrified as I am by these claims. I urge any woman who has been affected by rape and needs help to talk to somebody they trust about it,"
She adds, "I'm so happy at the moment. Alex and me are really strong. There's been a lot of rubbish written about his new gangster movie, people saying it's porn. He's acting. He didn't have sex. He had his pants on."
However, the glamour girl previously revealed that she was sexually assaulted with two friends when she was six. Speaking to Piers Morgan, she described how a man lured them into bushes as they played in a park, before offering to buy them an ice cream if they let him touch them, reports Daily Mail.