TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Delhi HC To Hear Plea Seeking Women's Entry In Hazrat Nizamuddin Dargah Today
- GST Annual Return Filing Date Extended To March 31, 2019
- Australia vs India Ist Test Day 5: Live Updates
- Should You Buy The New Tata Harrier? — Check Out Its Pros And Cons
- Inside Pictures: Shahrukh Khan, Priyanka Chopra And Katrina Kaif Clicked At Isha Ambani’s Sangeet
- Grahan Village: A Trek To Unravel Ecstasy
- 6 Ways To Add More Storage Space To Your Macbook
- Disha Patani’s Understated Attire Is Perfect For A Moonlit Wedding
New York, (ANI): Canadian actor Kiefer Sutherland is expected to surrender to New York Police to answer the complaint involving fashion designer Jack McCollough and actor Brooke Shields.
Sutherland landed in legal trouble after he allegedly assaulted McCollough at an early morning party in New York City. Sources say that the actor will be charged with third-degree assault for the attack when he surrenders. The actor will be issued a desk appearance ticket for the misdemeanour, which means that he won't be jailed and will be free to travel before he's arraigned.
"When the lawyer realized paparazzi could be sitting on his (Sutherland's) doorstep for two to three weeks, suddenly he wanted to come in right away and make it all go away," the New York Daily News quoted a police source as saying.
A pal told The News that Sutherland felt bad about the bizarre display. "Kiefer is sorry it happened. Absolutely. It's terribly regrettable," the friend said. The pal also said that Sutherland lashed out inside because McCollough bumped into actress Shields and didn't apologize. "Kiefer was provoked," the pal said.