TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Dailyhunt Trust Of The Nation Poll: Can 'Modi Wave' Help BJP Retain Power?
- Netfilx And Amazon Prime Might Face Ban In India
- 5 Secret Destinations In Sikkim You Might Have Never Heard Of
- How Can You Live A Long And Healthy Life With Diabetes?
- Pooja Mishra Makes SHOCKING Allegations; Accuses Salman Khan & His Brothers Of Raping Her! #MeToo
- 2019 Kawasaki Z650 Launched In India; Priced At Rs 5.29 Lakh
- Kapil Dev Debuts 40 Years Ago This Day: Five Top Moments From His Career
- 5 Ways To Thank Your Boss On The World Boss Day
Washington, (ANI): Kim Kardashian and ex-boyfriend Reggie Bush have reunited, claim American reports. The couple had broken up in July this year after rumours of both cheating were doing the rounds. However, it is believed the pair came to an understanding after meeting up in New Orleans - where Bush plays for The New Orleans Saints - earlier this month. It is reported Kardashian and Bush went out for dinner in the city, where Kardashian also gifted a pup to the footballer.
Contactmusic quoted a source as telling the National Enquirer: "Reggie initiated the reconciliation - he's been trying to get back with Kim since the second week of the breakup. And when he asked to see her while she was in New Orleans, Kim seized the moment." The insider also said Kardashian was now staying with Bush in New Orleans. "They say they love each other and want to give it another try," the source added.