TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Who Is Moin Qureshi, The Man Who Has Come To Bite The CBI again
- Bharti Airtel Launches New Plan Offering 1.4 GB Data For 75 days
- 7 Must-visit Weekend Getaways From Ranchi, Jharkhand
- Floppy Baby Syndrome: Causes & Symptoms
- This Beast Didn’t Spare Even Girls His Daughters' Age: Alisha Chinai & Composer Expose Anu Malik!
- Hero Destini 125 Launched In India; Prices Start At Rs 54,650
- The Top Five ODI Innings Of Virat Kohli
- 7 Best Monthly Income Plans To Consider
Washington, (ANI): Twilight star Kristen Stewart has revealed that people hardly recognize her on the streets.
Stewart, 19, who plays co-star Robert Pattinson"s onscreen love interest in the vampire franchise, has not been getting the same attention as he. And she admits that it is perhaps because fans fail to notice her or they are too intimidated to approach her.
“Really, people don"t recognise me often. I think I just look different in person or something. I"m also not very approachable, and maybe they"re thinking, 'Ooh, she"s scary,"" Contactmusic quoted her as saying.