TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- KCR Takes Oath As Telangana Chief Minister
- Nissan Kicks Review — KICK-starting A New Statement Among Five-Seater SUVs
- Petrol Price Increased For The First Time In Nearly Two Months
- India vs Australia, 2nd Test: Preview, Where To Watch, Timing, Squads & More
- Things To Know About The World's Quad Camera Smartphone
- Patiala — The Princely State Of Punjab
- Inside Pics From Isha's Wedding: Ash-Aaradhya Pose For A Pic
- She Sits In The Lake For The Entire Day — Here's Why!
Washington, (ANI): Twilight star Kristen Stewart has revealed that people hardly recognize her on the streets.
Stewart, 19, who plays co-star Robert Pattinson"s onscreen love interest in the vampire franchise, has not been getting the same attention as he. And she admits that it is perhaps because fans fail to notice her or they are too intimidated to approach her.
“Really, people don"t recognise me often. I think I just look different in person or something. I"m also not very approachable, and maybe they"re thinking, 'Ooh, she"s scary,"" Contactmusic quoted her as saying.