TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Rajasthan Assembly Elections 2018: Re-polling Underway At A Single Booth In Karanpur
- Isha Ambani's Wedding: Beyonce, SRK And Aamir Steal The Show!
- GST Annual Return Filing Date Extended To March 31, 2019
- PUBG Mobile — Watch The New Live-Action Trailer
- Australia vs India Ist Test Day 5 — India Wins By 31 Runs
- Should You Buy The New Tata Harrier? — Check Out Its Pros And Cons
- To Gorkhey — A Homestay Trek In The Himalayas
- Deepika Padukone's Contemporary Red Sari Should Be Your Next Cocktail Party Wear
London, (ANI): George Clooney's ex-girlfriend, Sarah Larson, says that she has no regrets over breaking up with the Hollywood star, after she saw him strike up a relationship with another woman.
The former cocktail waitress split from the Ocean's Eleven star last May after a year-long romance. She admits that she has not spoken to Clooney since their break-up. In fact, she is not even upset about Clooney's new girlfriend, Elisabetta Canalis, because they ended their relationship for the right reasons.
"Dating has its challenges and either two people connect or they don't. There's a lot of other factors that are involved as to whether it will be a long-term relationship or not. I'm not in touch with George at all. I don't have any regrets," the Daily Express quoted her as having told Fox News.