TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Dailyhunt Trust Of The Nation Poll: Can 'Modi Wave' Help BJP Retain Power?
- Samsung Might Put A 6.6-Inch Display On The Galaxy Note 10
- Off-Beat Places That Make Nagaland A Unique State
- ‘Lion-Faced’ Man Underwent Transformation After Life-Changing Surgery
- #MeToo: Kangana Ranaut Slams Karan Johar — "He Always Has Views About Gym Looks, What About This?"
- KTM 125 Duke To Be Introduced In India Very Soon
London, (ANI): George Clooney's ex-girlfriend, Sarah Larson, says that she has no regrets over breaking up with the Hollywood star, after she saw him strike up a relationship with another woman.
The former cocktail waitress split from the Ocean's Eleven star last May after a year-long romance. She admits that she has not spoken to Clooney since their break-up. In fact, she is not even upset about Clooney's new girlfriend, Elisabetta Canalis, because they ended their relationship for the right reasons.
"Dating has its challenges and either two people connect or they don't. There's a lot of other factors that are involved as to whether it will be a long-term relationship or not. I'm not in touch with George at all. I don't have any regrets," the Daily Express quoted her as having told Fox News.