TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Rs 100 Coin To Be Introduced Soon — Check It Out
- New Maruti Wagon R 2019 Spy Pics — Looks Bigger And Premium Than The Current Model
- PUBG Mobile Vikendi Snow Map To Release In December
- Central Railway Recovers Whopping Rs 125 Crore From Errant Travellers
- Here's Why You Should Celebrate Christimas The 'Pondicherry Way'
- India vs Australia: 2nd — Aussies Ahead
- Woman Gets Engaged To A Chandelier And Gets A Tattoo Of It
- Alia Bhatt Reveals Why She Looked So Sad With Ranbir Kapoor!
London, (ANI): Lindsay Lohan has sparked health concerns after being spotted with scratch marks on her arm. The 'Mean Girls" actress, whose history includes alcohol and drug use, was seen with deep cuts near her wrist. The 23-year-old set off the alarm as she took a break with pals at a hotel in Los Angeles, reports the Sun.
The wounds reportedly covered her bizarre tattoo that apparently reads "Stars, all we ask for is our right to twinkle". The star was also said to be looking “startlingly slim" as she displayed her bony physique in a white bikini.