TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Dailyhunt Trust Of The Nation Poll: Can 'Modi Wave' Help BJP Retain Power?
- Samsung Might Put A 6.6-Inch Display On The Galaxy Note 10
- Off-Beat Places That Make Nagaland A Unique State
- ‘Lion-Faced’ Man Underwent Transformation After Life-Changing Surgery
- #MeToo: Kangana Ranaut Slams Karan Johar — "He Always Has Views About Gym Looks, What About This?"
- KTM 125 Duke To Be Introduced In India Very Soon
London, (ANI): Lindsay Lohan has sparked health concerns after being spotted with scratch marks on her arm. The 'Mean Girls" actress, whose history includes alcohol and drug use, was seen with deep cuts near her wrist. The 23-year-old set off the alarm as she took a break with pals at a hotel in Los Angeles, reports the Sun.
The wounds reportedly covered her bizarre tattoo that apparently reads "Stars, all we ask for is our right to twinkle". The star was also said to be looking “startlingly slim" as she displayed her bony physique in a white bikini.