- Lindsay Lohan Learned To Take Control Of Her Life After Reaching 30
- Lindsay Lohan Swims Against The Tide, Urges People To Support Donald Trump
- Lindsay Lohan Reading The Quran To Educate Herself On Islamic Culture
- Lindsay Lohan Plans To Spend Her Holidays With Refugees
- Lindsay Lohan's Father Claims, The Actress Is Pregnant With Egor Tarabasov's Child
- Lindsay Lohan Responds To Relationship Drama With Fiance Egor Tarabasov
- Kendra happy with her post-baby figure
Washington, May 14 (ANI): Hollywood actress Lindsay Lohan is gearing up to act in the forthcoming comedy The Other Side, alongside Woody Harrelson, Giovanni Ribisi, Dave Matthews, and Alanis Morissette.
The flick is based on graduation student, who must spend the summer working at a scientific institute on a remote island, where she discovers an eccentric community of characters who are hiding a secret about a tragedy that took place many years before. The filming is set to begin October at an island off the coast of Massachusetts.
This will be Lindsay"s first role since I Know Who Killed Me in 2007, when her career mired over assertions of unprofessional behaviour. However, the director of The Other Side David Michaels has revealed that Lindsay is bent upon changing people"s perceptions about her, and is currently working very hard.
"Lindsay's very aware of people''s perceptions of her," Variety magazine quoted him as saying. "She's really committed to doing what she has to in order to change that," the director added. The Other Side is produced by Baudelaire, Film Star Pictures and Marston, with Jory Weitz.