TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Dailyhunt Trust Of The Nation Poll: Can 'Modi Wave' Help BJP Retain Power?
- Lenovo Might Launch A Dual-Screen Thinkpad Table In 2019
- Holidays For The Shutterbugs In India
- 5 Signs That Clearly Show You Are Over-scrubbing Your Face
- After Bashing Nawazuddin For Being A Mute Spectator, Chitrangada Says She Doesn't Want To Blame Him
- 2019 Kawasaki Ninja ZX-6R Revealed — India Launch In 2019
- The Top Five Knocks Of Virender Sehwag
- DRDO Recruitment 2018: Walk-In Interview For Research Associates And Junior Research Fellows
Washington, May 14 (ANI): Hollywood actress Lindsay Lohan is gearing up to act in the forthcoming comedy The Other Side, alongside Woody Harrelson, Giovanni Ribisi, Dave Matthews, and Alanis Morissette.
The flick is based on graduation student, who must spend the summer working at a scientific institute on a remote island, where she discovers an eccentric community of characters who are hiding a secret about a tragedy that took place many years before. The filming is set to begin October at an island off the coast of Massachusetts.
This will be Lindsay"s first role since I Know Who Killed Me in 2007, when her career mired over assertions of unprofessional behaviour. However, the director of The Other Side David Michaels has revealed that Lindsay is bent upon changing people"s perceptions about her, and is currently working very hard.
"Lindsay's very aware of people''s perceptions of her," Variety magazine quoted him as saying. "She's really committed to doing what she has to in order to change that," the director added. The Other Side is produced by Baudelaire, Film Star Pictures and Marston, with Jory Weitz.