TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Rafale Verdict: Centre Moves SC; Seeks Correction On References To CAG Report
- WhatsApp Android Stable Version Gets PIP Mode For Videos
- New Mahindra Thar Spy Pics Out — Almost As Big As A Toyota Innova
- India Post Enters E-Commerce Delivery Business
- India vs Australia: 2nd Test, Day 2 — Kohli And Rahane Keeps India Steady
- Exclusive Interview: Emraan Hashmi Said, "I Don't Take My Films Back Home"
- Siliguri Shopstops: A Bucket List For Shopaholics
- 20 Wonderful Benefits Of Red Spinach
New York, (ANI): Former Playboy model Holly Madison has said that living with Hugh Hefner brought down her self-esteem.
"Living with Hef brought down my self-esteem a lot," the New York Daily news quoted her as telling Life & Style. The hottie added that she felt insecure in the presence of other playmates but plastic surgery helped her gain in confidence.
She said: "I was comparing myself to the other girls ... You have to look a certain way at the mansion. Plastic surgery made it easier for me to get things I wanted in my career. Without it, I wouldn't be where I am today. My nose photographed really big in front of my face. If I wanted to do anything in the entertainment industry, I needed to get it fixed."
However, The Girls Next Door star restrains from stretching it too far. She added: "I'm scared of getting stuff (like Botox) put into my face. It makes you look like you have a rubber mask on. Beauty is truly on the inside. Looks don't define you - they're just a tool to get what you want."