TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- SC To Deliver Verdict On Countrywide Ban On Firecrackers Today
- OnePlus 6T Will Have A Better Low-Light Camera: Camera Sample Teased
- Here's Why Manikgad Fort Near Mumbai Should Be Your Next Destination
- How To Use Essential Oils For Skin Care?
- Radhika On #MeToo: I Love That This Movement Has Come Here!
- Hero Destini 125 First Ride Review — A Cost-Effective But Premium Scooter
- Deodhar Trophy: Chance For Ashwin, Rahane, Raina And Karthik To Remain In ODI Reckoning
- Rupee In Trouble With Year-end Forecast At 76.50 Per US Dollar
New York, (ANI): Former Playboy model Holly Madison has said that living with Hugh Hefner brought down her self-esteem.
"Living with Hef brought down my self-esteem a lot," the New York Daily news quoted her as telling Life & Style. The hottie added that she felt insecure in the presence of other playmates but plastic surgery helped her gain in confidence.
She said: "I was comparing myself to the other girls ... You have to look a certain way at the mansion. Plastic surgery made it easier for me to get things I wanted in my career. Without it, I wouldn't be where I am today. My nose photographed really big in front of my face. If I wanted to do anything in the entertainment industry, I needed to get it fixed."
However, The Girls Next Door star restrains from stretching it too far. She added: "I'm scared of getting stuff (like Botox) put into my face. It makes you look like you have a rubber mask on. Beauty is truly on the inside. Looks don't define you - they're just a tool to get what you want."