TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- KCR Takes Oath As Telangana Chief Minister
- Nissan Kicks Review — KICK-starting A New Statement Among Five-Seater SUVs
- Petrol Price Increased For The First Time In Nearly Two Months
- India vs Australia, 2nd Test: Preview, Where To Watch, Timing, Squads & More
- Things To Know About The World's Quad Camera Smartphone
- Patiala — The Princely State Of Punjab
- Inside Pics From Isha's Wedding: Ash-Aaradhya Pose For A Pic
- She Sits In The Lake For The Entire Day — Here's Why!
Washington (ANI): Rose McGowan has lost some part of her elbow after suffering serious injury on the sets of her new film Red Sonja, which is being directed by her fiance Robert Rodriguez. While last year, the 'Scream" star was quite upbeat about her stunts in the she-devil comic book adaptation, but now her injury has brought the production to a standstill.
“I had wrist and elbow surgery and they took part of my elbow out. I had really bad nerve damage from doing stunts - I do a lot of my own stunts," Fox News quoted McGowan as saying. “I could no longer use my arm, but now I can hold a fork and drive so we"re working our way up. It"ll probably be another six months of rehab, but It"s the price you pay for being really limber and being able to do back flips!" she added.
However, despite her Hollywood success, the 35-year-old actress had initially thought being an actress was a pretty pathetic profession. “I wasn"t trying to be an actor, I was standing outside of a gym waiting for my friend to come out and this woman he knew kept saying, 'She should be in this movie blah blah blah" and I was like, 'Gross, I don"t want to be an actor! Ew!" and then I found out they would pay me enough money for a down payment on an apartment," said McGowan.
“Otherwise I would have had to go back and live with dad in Seattle. The film The Doomed Generation became this huge cult movie and was nominated for an Independent Spirit Award and I"ve been following the Yellow Brick Road ever since…" she added.