TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Assembly Election Results 2018 — Catch All The LIVE Updates Here
- Hockey World Cup 2018 — Catch The Latest Updates
- 8 Factors That Are Weighing On The Indian Economy Today
- Airtel Likely To Launch VoLTE Smartphones Under Rs. 2,500
- Nissan Kicks Interiors Revealed
- Virushka's First Wedding Anniversary: Virat Has This To Say!
- Gauri Khan's Floral Lehenga
- Siliguri Shopstops: A Bucket List For Shopaholics
Islamabad (ANI): Pakistani actress Meera has denied being married to Attiqur Rehman. Defence-A Police Station House Officer (SHO) Inspector Abid Rasheed had alleged that he had seen the marriage certificate that showed that the wedding was solemnised on September 2, 2007.
The SHO said that the marriage was registered with the local union council, and the nikah khawan in Makkah Colony also confirmed the nuptials, reports the Daily Times. The allegation emerged after Meera"s mother shifted antique furniture belonging to Attiqur, who accused her of secretly shifting the items without his knowledge.
Attiqur also claimed being beaten by his father-in-law, mother-in-law, and their other son-in-law Raheel. Cops were subsequently called in and five men of each party were taken into custody. Meera, however, has slammed these claims, saying that her association with Attique was restricted to business dealings.
She further accused Attiqur of blackmailing her. She even alleged that Attique recently attacked her house with the intention of killing her, but she was not there at the time.