TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Dailyhunt Trust Of The Nation Poll: Can 'Modi Wave' Help BJP Retain Power?
- Huawei Mate 20, Huawei Mate 20 Pro Officially Launched With Kirin 980 SoC
- The Beachside Town Of Vatakara In Kerala And Its Beautiful Attractions
- Malnutrition In Children And Adults: Causes, Effects And Prevention
- Smita Patil's 65th Birth Anniversary: The Cinema Goddess Who Dazzled Like No Other!
- Isuzu MU-X Facelift Launched In India; Prices Start Rs 26.26 Lakh
- Sindhu Makes Shocking First Round Exit From Denmark Open; Saina Through
- BARC Recruitment 2018: Join Diploma In Radiological Physics And Become A Medical Physicist
Washington, (ANI): Megan Fox has revealed that she feels more comfortable kissing girls.
"I feel much safer with girls, so I felt more comfortable kissing her in the movie than kissing any of the other people that I had to kiss," Us magazine quoted her as saying. The actress who has a love scene with Amanda Seyfried in new film Jennifer's Body said that she had fun doing it, but her co-star probably didn't enjoy it that much.
She added: "I think she was extremely uncomfortable. I don't think that-I know that. She was not comfortable and there was a lot of laughing-like, giggling fits that happened in between takes." Fox believes that she looks sexy in the horror flick.
She said: "I think I'm pretty sexy in it."