TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Rafale Verdict: Centre Moves SC; Seeks Correction On References To CAG Report
- WhatsApp Android Stable Version Gets PIP Mode For Videos
- New Mahindra Thar Spy Pics Out — Almost As Big As A Toyota Innova
- India Post Enters E-Commerce Delivery Business
- India vs Australia: 2nd Test, Day 2 — Kohli And Rahane Keeps India Steady
- Exclusive Interview: Emraan Hashmi Said, "I Don't Take My Films Back Home"
- Siliguri Shopstops: A Bucket List For Shopaholics
- 20 Wonderful Benefits Of Red Spinach
Washington, (ANI): Megan Fox has revealed that she feels more comfortable kissing girls.
"I feel much safer with girls, so I felt more comfortable kissing her in the movie than kissing any of the other people that I had to kiss," Us magazine quoted her as saying. The actress who has a love scene with Amanda Seyfried in new film Jennifer's Body said that she had fun doing it, but her co-star probably didn't enjoy it that much.
She added: "I think she was extremely uncomfortable. I don't think that-I know that. She was not comfortable and there was a lot of laughing-like, giggling fits that happened in between takes." Fox believes that she looks sexy in the horror flick.
She said: "I think I'm pretty sexy in it."