TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Dailyhunt Trust Of The Nation Poll: Can 'Modi Wave' Help BJP Retain Power?
- Apple iPhone XR Available Via Airtel Online Store Starting At Rs 14,999 EMI
- The Beautiful Tringalwadi Fort Is A Perfect Escape From Nashik!
- What Causes Anencephaly And What Are Its Symptoms?
- Nana Patekar: I Am Being Mentally Harassed By Tanushree Dutta, My Name Has Sufferd Incomparable Loss
- New Maruti WagonR Production Begins In India — Launch Soon
- India Vs West Indies: Virat Kohli In Line To Break These ODI Records
- 6 Pension Payment Related Bank Norms That Government Employees Should Know
Washington, (ANI): Hollywood starlet Megan Fox has revealed that she suffers "bouts of schizophrenia."The stunner, who starred in The Transformers, has confessed that she has struggled with mental health problems since her youth, and, although she hasn't been officially diagnosed, she is convinced she shows symptoms of the psychiatric condition.
And the condition torments her in the form of auditory hallucinations, paranoid delusions and social dysfunction.The 23 year old also revealed that she has been following the life and death of Marilyn Monroe - who died of a drug overdose at the age of 36 - because she fears her end would be similar to hers.
She tells Wonderland magazine, "I basically read every book ever written about Marilyn Monroe. I could end up like that because I constantly struggle with the idea that I think I'm a borderline personality - or that I have bouts of mild schizophrenia."I definitely have some kind of mental problem and I haven't pinpointed what it is."