TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Worst Passwords Of 2018 Revealed — ‘donald’ Is Among The Top 25
- PUBG Mobile To Receive Vikendi Snow Map — Game under development
- KTM 500cc Bike For India Officially Confirmed — Bajaj To Make The Twin-Cylinder KTM In India
- Flashback 2018 — The Top Playmakers From Cricket
- Star Screen Awards 2018 — Check Out The Winners List
- Value Stocks To Buy For 2019
- 15 Simple Ways In Which You Can Prevent Hair Breakage Naturally
- Kashmir: The Mise-en-Scène Of Bollywood
Washington, (ANI): Hollywood starlet Megan Fox has revealed that she suffers "bouts of schizophrenia."The stunner, who starred in The Transformers, has confessed that she has struggled with mental health problems since her youth, and, although she hasn't been officially diagnosed, she is convinced she shows symptoms of the psychiatric condition.
And the condition torments her in the form of auditory hallucinations, paranoid delusions and social dysfunction.The 23 year old also revealed that she has been following the life and death of Marilyn Monroe - who died of a drug overdose at the age of 36 - because she fears her end would be similar to hers.
She tells Wonderland magazine, "I basically read every book ever written about Marilyn Monroe. I could end up like that because I constantly struggle with the idea that I think I'm a borderline personality - or that I have bouts of mild schizophrenia."I definitely have some kind of mental problem and I haven't pinpointed what it is."