TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Dailyhunt Trust Of The Nation Poll: Can 'Modi Wave' Help BJP Retain Power?
- Huawei Mate 20, Huawei Mate 20 Pro Officially Launched With Kirin 980 SoC
- The Beachside Town Of Vatakara In Kerala And Its Beautiful Attractions
- Malnutrition In Children And Adults: Causes, Effects And Prevention
- Smita Patil's 65th Birth Anniversary: The Cinema Goddess Who Dazzled Like No Other!
- Isuzu MU-X Facelift Launched In India; Prices Start Rs 26.26 Lakh
- Sindhu Makes Shocking First Round Exit From Denmark Open; Saina Through
- BARC Recruitment 2018: Join Diploma In Radiological Physics And Become A Medical Physicist
Washington, (ANI): Megan Fox is reportedly set to replace Beyonce Knowles in designer Emporio Armani ads.
Beyonce was roped in for the promotion of the label"s perfume Emporio Armani Diamonds two years ago and the singer even appeared in a major publicity drive. But, according to Fashionologie.com, the fashion houses chiefs have allegedly signed up Fox as her replacement to star in a new fragrance and fashion campaign, reports Contactmusic.
The Transformers actress will take over promotion of the perfume line and a new clothing collection.