TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Rs 100 Coin To Be Introduced Soon — Check It Out
- New Maruti Wagon R 2019 Spy Pics — Looks Bigger And Premium Than The Current Model
- PUBG Mobile Vikendi Snow Map To Release In December
- Central Railway Recovers Whopping Rs 125 Crore From Errant Travellers
- Here's Why You Should Celebrate Christimas The 'Pondicherry Way'
- India vs Australia: 2nd — Aussies Ahead
- Woman Gets Engaged To A Chandelier And Gets A Tattoo Of It
- Alia Bhatt Reveals Why She Looked So Sad With Ranbir Kapoor!
Washington, (ANI): Megan Fox is reportedly set to replace Beyonce Knowles in designer Emporio Armani ads.
Beyonce was roped in for the promotion of the label"s perfume Emporio Armani Diamonds two years ago and the singer even appeared in a major publicity drive. But, according to Fashionologie.com, the fashion houses chiefs have allegedly signed up Fox as her replacement to star in a new fragrance and fashion campaign, reports Contactmusic.
The Transformers actress will take over promotion of the perfume line and a new clothing collection.