TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Rafale Verdict: Centre Moves SC; Seeks Correction On References To CAG Report
- WhatsApp Android Stable Version Gets PIP Mode For Videos
- New Mahindra Thar Spy Pics Out — Almost As Big As A Toyota Innova
- India Post Enters E-Commerce Delivery Business
- India vs Australia: 2nd Test, Day 2 — Kohli And Rahane Keeps India Steady
- Exclusive Interview: Emraan Hashmi Said, "I Don't Take My Films Back Home"
- Siliguri Shopstops: A Bucket List For Shopaholics
- 20 Wonderful Benefits Of Red Spinach
Washington, (ANI): Megan Fox has vowed that she will never be at the centre of any sex tape scandal. In fact, the 'Transformers' star has even refused to shed her clothes for a movie. "Ugh, never! That's the last thing I want to see - what I look like having sex. It would take one shot of me not looking good and I would not be able to have sex ever again, because I would always just see myself looking like a hippo having sex," Us magazine quoted Megan as having told MTV News.
"I can't ever imagine myself doing nudity in a film. It lives forever, especially now, with the Internet. I just can't. I just can't," she added. The 23-year-old star also claimed that she's still miffed after 2008 photos that surfaced of her wearing flesh-coloured underwear on the 'Jennifer's Body' set. "People take everything from you when you're in this business. Your anonymity is stripped from you," she said.
"They invade every part of your personal life, your relationships. Everything you say gets judged, everything you do gets judged. Literally all I have left are my private parts and I don't want to also share them with the world. I'd like to keep them private. That's why they're called that!" she added.