TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- SC To Deliver Verdict On Countrywide Ban On Firecrackers Today
- OnePlus 6T Will Have A Better Low-Light Camera: Camera Sample Teased
- Here's Why Manikgad Fort Near Mumbai Should Be Your Next Destination
- This Is How You Can Include Essential Oils In Your Skin Care Routine
- Ranveer Singh-Deepika Padukone's November Wedding: Inside Details That You Just Can't Miss!
- Hero Destini 125 First Ride Review — A Cost-Effective But Premium Scooter
- Bajrang Punia Settles For Silver In World Wrestling Championships; Loses To Japanese Teen In Finals
- Deadline To File September GST Returns Extended By 5 Days
Washington, (ANI): Megan Fox has vowed that she will never be at the centre of any sex tape scandal. In fact, the 'Transformers' star has even refused to shed her clothes for a movie. "Ugh, never! That's the last thing I want to see - what I look like having sex. It would take one shot of me not looking good and I would not be able to have sex ever again, because I would always just see myself looking like a hippo having sex," Us magazine quoted Megan as having told MTV News.
"I can't ever imagine myself doing nudity in a film. It lives forever, especially now, with the Internet. I just can't. I just can't," she added. The 23-year-old star also claimed that she's still miffed after 2008 photos that surfaced of her wearing flesh-coloured underwear on the 'Jennifer's Body' set. "People take everything from you when you're in this business. Your anonymity is stripped from you," she said.
"They invade every part of your personal life, your relationships. Everything you say gets judged, everything you do gets judged. Literally all I have left are my private parts and I don't want to also share them with the world. I'd like to keep them private. That's why they're called that!" she added.