TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Dailyhunt Trust Of The Nation Poll: Can 'Modi Wave' Help BJP Retain Power?
- Netfilx And Amazon Prime Might Face Ban In India
- 5 Secret Destinations In Sikkim You Might Have Never Heard Of
- How Can You Live A Long And Healthy Life With Diabetes?
- Pooja Mishra Makes SHOCKING Allegations; Accuses Salman Khan & His Brothers Of Raping Her! #MeToo
- 2019 Kawasaki Z650 Launched In India; Priced At Rs 5.29 Lakh
- Kapil Dev Debuts 40 Years Ago This Day: Five Top Moments From His Career
- 5 Ways To Thank Your Boss On The World Boss Day
Washington, (ANI): Hollywood actress Demi Moore has threatened to sue celebrity blogger Perez Hilton, after she spotted a link on the latter's site directing viewers to a set of "inappropriate" pictures of her teen daughter Tallulah. The 15-year-old is the youngest of Demi's three daughters with ex-husband Bruce Willis. According to reports, the snaps Demi is angry at show the teen baring her chest in a revealing top, and wearing a tiny pair of shorts.
Moore has expressed her disgust about the pictures on her Twitter.com page, accusing the blogger of flouting child pornography laws. "Expect another letter from my attorney, kitten," Contactmusic quoted her as having written. Moore goes on to rage about Hilton's "exploitation" of teens in a series of furious posts. She wrote: "Clearly Perez Hilton isn't taking violating child pornography laws very seriously. He might not but there are a lot of people who do! Anyone who advertises follows or supports Perez supports violating child pornography laws!"
She further wrote: "Let me ask all of you, what is it called when someone is telling people to look and focus on a child's 'boobs and ass' while providing photos? (It's) child pornography! Or just being a general pervert/creep. Disgusting! This is not a game. Children should not be exploited. They must be protected." Hitting back at Morre, Hilton called her comments "libellous, defamatory, inaccurate and stupid."
In a post on his own Twitter.com page, he writes: "Thanks for drawing MORE attention to your daughter's behaviour and your parenting skills (or lack thereof). U r (sic) real smart! That is CLEARLY not child porn. And I didn't even post those on my site! I would not let my 15 year old daughter dress like that under ANY context. You are delusional and slightly senile!"