- Want to know about Jolie's virginity, tattoos, love life?
- Angelina Jolie's risque photos from the past surface
- Angelina Jolie's mum abandoned her as a baby
- Angelina Jolie’s biography set to reveal the unknown
- Angelina Jolie didn't bed mum's lover
- Angelina Jolie slept with mum's lover at 16
- Jon Voight praises Angelina Jolie’s kids
London (ANI): Andrew Morton, who wrote Princess Diana's biography, has reportedly turned her attention to actress Angelina Jolie. He is said to be contemplating writing an unauthorised book on the life of the beautiful actress. After giving words to the lives of some of the most controversial figures of the day, including Princess Diana, Monica Lewinsky and Tom Cruise, Morton will now chronicle Jolie's colourful life.
According to the New York Post, the tabloid journalist and writer would reveal about the Tomb Raider star's long-running feud with actor father Jon Voight, and her adopting a string of children. The award-winning actress and humanitarian campaigner has been twice divorced, and has risen to become one of Hollywood's leading actresses.
Her relationship with her partner Brad Pitt, with whom she has adopted several children, has been a favourite topic in the media. The couple are also famed for their humanitarian work in the world's trouble spots and Miss Jolie is a UNHCR Goodwill Ambassador.
Next winter, US publishing giant St. Martin's Press will reportedly produce Morton's unauthorised book about the star, reports the Telegraph. Morton's previous work includes the 1992 expose 'Diana, Her True Story'.