TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Dailyhunt Trust Of The Nation Poll: Can 'Modi Wave' Help BJP Retain Power?
- Samsung Might Put A 6.6-Inch Display On The Galaxy Note 10
- Off-Beat Places That Make Nagaland A Unique State
- ‘Lion-Faced’ Man Underwent Transformation After Life-Changing Surgery
- #MeToo: Kangana Ranaut Slams Karan Johar — "He Always Has Views About Gym Looks, What About This?"
- KTM 125 Duke To Be Introduced In India Very Soon
Washington, (ANI): Israeli-American actress Natalie Portman has revealed that she loves listening to dirty rap music. She revealed her choice of music during an exclusive interview with actor Jake Gyllenhaal for Interview magazine.
Gyllenhaal, 28, asked the actress what kind of music she likes listening to, and Portman, 28, replied that was into obscene hip-hop at the moment. "I've mostly been listening to dirty rap lately. That's sort of my scene," People magazine quoted her as saying.
"Really, really obscene hip-hop. I love it so much. It makes me laugh and then it makes me want to dance," she added, before reciting some X-rated lyrics from the Ying Yang Twins.