TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- UK Court Orders Vijay Mallya's Extradition; CBI Welcomes Decision
- Hockey World Cup 2018 — Catch The Latest Updates
- PUBG Mobile — Watch The New Live-Action Trailer
- Tata Nexon Crash Test Global NCAP — Five Stars And Officially Becomes The Safest Car In India!
- SBI, HDFC Bank Loans To Get Costlier As Lenders Increase MCLR
- Sara Ali Khan Has Inspired Us To Keep It Casual-glam For The Next Party
- To Gorkhey — A Homestay Trek In The Himalayas
- These Unseen Pics From 'NickYanka's Weddings Scream Love!
Washington, (ANI): Israeli-American actress Natalie Portman has revealed that she loves listening to dirty rap music. She revealed her choice of music during an exclusive interview with actor Jake Gyllenhaal for Interview magazine.
Gyllenhaal, 28, asked the actress what kind of music she likes listening to, and Portman, 28, replied that was into obscene hip-hop at the moment. "I've mostly been listening to dirty rap lately. That's sort of my scene," People magazine quoted her as saying.
"Really, really obscene hip-hop. I love it so much. It makes me laugh and then it makes me want to dance," she added, before reciting some X-rated lyrics from the Ying Yang Twins.