TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Dailyhunt Trust Of The Nation Poll: Can 'Modi Wave' Help BJP Retain Power?
- Xiaomi Redmi Note 6 Pro Confirmed To Launch In India In November With Dual Selfie Cameras
- All About The Vegetable Land Of Vattavada In The Mountains Of Kerala
- How To Use Coconut Oil For Treating Sunburns
- Om Puri's 68th Birth Anniversary: The Lesser Known Side Of The Acting Legend!
- 2018 Porsche Cayenne Launched In India; Prices Start At Rs 1.19 Crore
- ISL 2018: ATK Vs DD: Super-Sub Maimouni Hands ATK First Win
- Bank Of India Recruitment 2018: 12 Security Officer Vacancies Available, Earn Up To INR 45,950
Washington, (ANI): Nicole Kidman has slammed a magazine report, which claimed that her two adopted kids with ex-husband Tom Cruise have stopped calling her 'mum'.
In Touch magazine had reported that Isabella, 16, and Connor, 14, had started calling their dad's present wife and actress Katie Holmes 'mum', adding, 'but they call Nicole by her first name'.
However, Kidman's spokesperson has refuted the report. "(The article is) entirely made up," Contactmusic quoted the reps as telling GossipCop.com.
Kidman married country singer Keith Urban in 2006 after parting ways with Cruise.