TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Rs 100 Coin To Be Introduced Soon — Check It Out
- New Maruti Wagon R 2019 Spy Pics — Looks Bigger And Premium Than The Current Model
- PUBG Mobile Vikendi Snow Map To Release In December
- Central Railway Recovers Whopping Rs 125 Crore From Errant Travellers
- Here's Why You Should Celebrate Christimas The 'Pondicherry Way'
- India vs Australia: 2nd — Aussies Ahead
- Woman Gets Engaged To A Chandelier And Gets A Tattoo Of It
- Alia Bhatt Reveals Why She Looked So Sad With Ranbir Kapoor!
Washington, (ANI): Nicole Kidman has slammed a magazine report, which claimed that her two adopted kids with ex-husband Tom Cruise have stopped calling her 'mum'.
In Touch magazine had reported that Isabella, 16, and Connor, 14, had started calling their dad's present wife and actress Katie Holmes 'mum', adding, 'but they call Nicole by her first name'.
However, Kidman's spokesperson has refuted the report. "(The article is) entirely made up," Contactmusic quoted the reps as telling GossipCop.com.
Kidman married country singer Keith Urban in 2006 after parting ways with Cruise.