TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Rajasthan Assembly Elections 2018: Re-polling Underway At A Single Booth In Karanpur
- Isha Ambani's Wedding: Beyonce, SRK And Aamir Steal The Show!
- GST Annual Return Filing Date Extended To March 31, 2019
- PUBG Mobile — Watch The New Live-Action Trailer
- Australia vs India Ist Test Day 5 — India Wins By 31 Runs
- Should You Buy The New Tata Harrier? — Check Out Its Pros And Cons
- To Gorkhey — A Homestay Trek In The Himalayas
- Deepika Padukone's Contemporary Red Sari Should Be Your Next Cocktail Party Wear
Washington, (ANI): Gwyneth Paltrow is on a secret mission to change her image, and become the next Martha Stewart, says a source. The actress is thinking of creating her own lifestyle brands for women and families and cut back to doing just one movie every year. In fact, her husband and Coldplay lead singer Chris Martin has dubbed Gwyneth's appointments to plan her takeover of the lifestyle sector her "Martha Stewart meetings".
"Her plan is to stay visible in the occasional film, but to create products for real women. She is working on new products for her own beauty line under Estee Lauder and looking at different products for moms at home that she can tie to her website, GOOP," Fox News quoted the insider, who works with Paltrow, as saying. The source even said that the 'Iron Man' star had new product lines all ready for launch. "Her charity clothing line for ZOEtees, which will benefit Kids Company, is about to debut, and that was a major project. Other products will follow suit," said the insider.
However, the source said that though Martin lightly mocks Gwyneth's big plans, but he never asks her to stop them. "She still spends plenty of time with him and Moses and Apple and she continues to be a very protective and present mother," said the source. But, the pal said that stopping her was not possible, because she had big plans on her agenda.
"She has become a power multi-tasker, so she'll take meetings while she's sitting around her movie sets. Gwyneth wants to create an empire, but her first priority is always to her family. She is finding ways to merge the two so that other women and mothers will be able to do the same," said the insider.