TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- UK Court Orders Vijay Mallya's Extradition; CBI Welcomes Decision
- Hockey World Cup 2018 — Catch The Latest Updates
- PUBG Mobile — Watch The New Live-Action Trailer
- Tata Nexon Crash Test Global NCAP — Five Stars And Officially Becomes The Safest Car In India!
- SBI, HDFC Bank Loans To Get Costlier As Lenders Increase MCLR
- Sara Ali Khan Has Inspired Us To Keep It Casual-glam For The Next Party
- To Gorkhey — A Homestay Trek In The Himalayas
- These Unseen Pics From 'NickYanka's Weddings Scream Love!
London, (ANI): American socialite Paris Hilton has done a good turn by following in actress Angelina Jolie's footsteps, and making a charity visit to Guatemala. Hilton, 28, reportedly left her glitzy LA life and expensive clothes behind, as she visited the poverty-stricken country with the Interface Foundation, a charity that helps connect celebrities to good causes.
Jolie, 34, has visited troubled regions all over the world as a UN Goodwill Ambassador. And Hilton is now said to have followed in her footsteps by visiting various village hospitals, and spending time with the local families. Hilton, who took her mobile phone with her, has been keeping fans updated about her trip through her Twitter account.
"It's the most rewarding and beautiful feeling to give back. It's not hard, anyone can do it," the Sun quoted her as saying. "It's all about your heart...It was a pleasure, those children touched my heart and soul. "My outlook on life is so different now," she added.