TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Dailyhunt Trust Of The Nation Poll: Can 'Modi Wave' Help BJP Retain Power?
- Apple iPhone XR Available Via Airtel Online Store Starting At Rs 14,999 EMI
- The Beautiful Tringalwadi Fort Is A Perfect Escape From Nashik!
- What Causes Anencephaly And What Are Its Symptoms?
- Nana Patekar: I Am Being Mentally Harassed By Tanushree Dutta, My Name Has Sufferd Incomparable Loss
- New Maruti WagonR Production Begins In India — Launch Soon
- India Vs West Indies: Virat Kohli In Line To Break These ODI Records
- 6 Pension Payment Related Bank Norms That Government Employees Should Know
London, (ANI): American socialite Paris Hilton has done a good turn by following in actress Angelina Jolie's footsteps, and making a charity visit to Guatemala. Hilton, 28, reportedly left her glitzy LA life and expensive clothes behind, as she visited the poverty-stricken country with the Interface Foundation, a charity that helps connect celebrities to good causes.
Jolie, 34, has visited troubled regions all over the world as a UN Goodwill Ambassador. And Hilton is now said to have followed in her footsteps by visiting various village hospitals, and spending time with the local families. Hilton, who took her mobile phone with her, has been keeping fans updated about her trip through her Twitter account.
"It's the most rewarding and beautiful feeling to give back. It's not hard, anyone can do it," the Sun quoted her as saying. "It's all about your heart...It was a pleasure, those children touched my heart and soul. "My outlook on life is so different now," she added.