TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Rajasthan Assembly Elections 2018: Re-polling Underway At A Single Booth In Karanpur
- Isha Ambani's Wedding: Beyonce, SRK And Aamir Steal The Show!
- GST Annual Return Filing Date Extended To March 31, 2019
- PUBG Mobile — Watch The New Live-Action Trailer
- Australia vs India Ist Test Day 5 — India Wins By 31 Runs
- Should You Buy The New Tata Harrier? — Check Out Its Pros And Cons
- To Gorkhey — A Homestay Trek In The Himalayas
- Deepika Padukone's Contemporary Red Sari Should Be Your Next Cocktail Party Wear
Melbourne (ANI): Robert Pattinson might be one of Hollywood's most desirable men, but he used to have trouble when it came to the opposite sex. The 'Twilight" star has revealed that he hasn"t had that much luck when it comes to women.
The 23-year-old heartthrob says that before his starring role in the hit movie 'Twilight" catapulted him to fame, he struggled to find a date and hasn"t had much experience of love. “Last year I wasn"t even able to get a date and now it seems women have changed their minds about me," the Daily Telegraph quoted him as having told OK! magazine.
Pattinson will be returning as Edward Cullen in the latest instalment of the Twilight series.