TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Dailyhunt Trust Of The Nation Poll: Can 'Modi Wave' Help BJP Retain Power?
- Xiaomi Mi Mix 3 confirmed to have 10GB RAM and 5G support
- Thrilling Activities To Do In Bangalore
- 7 Health Benefits Of Pineberries
- Kuch Kuch Hota Hai 20 Years Celebrations! View Pictures
- KTM 125 Duke Bookings Open In India — Launch Soon
- Top 6 Government Jobs 2018 On Oct 17
Melbourne (ANI): Robert Pattinson might be one of Hollywood's most desirable men, but he used to have trouble when it came to the opposite sex. The 'Twilight" star has revealed that he hasn"t had that much luck when it comes to women.
The 23-year-old heartthrob says that before his starring role in the hit movie 'Twilight" catapulted him to fame, he struggled to find a date and hasn"t had much experience of love. “Last year I wasn"t even able to get a date and now it seems women have changed their minds about me," the Daily Telegraph quoted him as having told OK! magazine.
Pattinson will be returning as Edward Cullen in the latest instalment of the Twilight series.