TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Dailyhunt Trust Of The Nation Poll: Can 'Modi Wave' Help BJP Retain Power?
- Netfilx And Amazon Prime Might Face Ban In India
- 5 Secret Destinations In Sikkim You Might Have Never Heard Of
- How Can You Live A Long And Healthy Life With Diabetes?
- Pooja Mishra Makes SHOCKING Allegations; Accuses Salman Khan & His Brothers Of Raping Her! #MeToo
- 2019 Kawasaki Z650 Launched In India; Priced At Rs 5.29 Lakh
- Kapil Dev Debuts 40 Years Ago This Day: Five Top Moments From His Career
- 5 Ways To Thank Your Boss On The World Boss Day
London, (ANI): Robert Pattinson has revealed that he has become a recluse ever since he has hit success with his Twilight role.
The British teenage heartthrob catapulted to success after he starred as Edward Cullen in the hit Twilight movies. And, now, the 23-year-old star has confessed that the transformation has been very difficult, and fame has ruined his life because he can no longer go outside without being dogged by teen fans.
In fact, Pattinson has even stopped trying to have a social life, claiming that he only feels safe in the vicinity of a closed film set.
"I've always been a bit of a recluse anyway so it doesn't make too much of a difference now that I actually am one," the Daily Express quoted him as having told Britain's Hello! Magazine. He added: "I've always felt more relaxed when I'm actually on set than I do in the world. I feel more relaxed there than doing interviews and talking to people I don't know."