TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Supreme Court Verdict On Rafale Deal Tomorrow
- Petrol Price Increased For The First Time In Nearly Two Months
- Hockey World Cup 2018 Quarter-Finals: India vs Netherlands — Updates
- Nissan Kicks Review — KICK-starting A New Statement Among Five-Seater SUVs
- Things To Know About The World's Quad Camera Smartphone
- Patiala — The Princely State Of Punjab
- Inside Pics From Isha's Wedding: Ash-Aaradhya Pose For A Pic
- She Sits In The Lake For The Entire Day — Here's Why!
London, (ANI): Robert Pattinson has revealed that he has become a recluse ever since he has hit success with his Twilight role.
The British teenage heartthrob catapulted to success after he starred as Edward Cullen in the hit Twilight movies. And, now, the 23-year-old star has confessed that the transformation has been very difficult, and fame has ruined his life because he can no longer go outside without being dogged by teen fans.
In fact, Pattinson has even stopped trying to have a social life, claiming that he only feels safe in the vicinity of a closed film set.
"I've always been a bit of a recluse anyway so it doesn't make too much of a difference now that I actually am one," the Daily Express quoted him as having told Britain's Hello! Magazine. He added: "I've always felt more relaxed when I'm actually on set than I do in the world. I feel more relaxed there than doing interviews and talking to people I don't know."