TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Dailyhunt Trust Of The Nation Poll: Can 'Modi Wave' Help BJP Retain Power?
- Netfilx And Amazon Prime Might Face Ban In India
- 5 Secret Destinations In Sikkim You Might Have Never Heard Of
- How Can You Live A Long And Healthy Life With Diabetes?
- Pooja Mishra Makes SHOCKING Allegations; Accuses Salman Khan & His Brothers Of Raping Her! #MeToo
- 2019 Kawasaki Z650 Launched In India; Priced At Rs 5.29 Lakh
- Kapil Dev Debuts 40 Years Ago This Day: Five Top Moments From His Career
- 5 Ways To Thank Your Boss On The World Boss Day
London (ANI): Katie Price"s plans to garner public sympathy after separating from Peter Andre by revealing her rape ordeal have backfired. Price had recently disclosed to OK! magazine that she had been raped when she was younger. However, fans have dubbed her revelation “a disgrace" and “a desperate bid for attention".
The Daily Star reported a fan"s blog post as saying: “Can anyone believe a word she says? It"s a desperate bid for attention. “First there was the cancer scare, then the miscarriage – and now it"s rape. No-one is saying she is lying, but her timing seems to be spot on. Rape should not be used to score column inches. This is a disgrace."
Another admirer wrote: “The woman is so transparent she could be used to glaze a house." Price has published three autobiographies but her rape does not find a mention in any of them. Even pals have questioned her motives to confess her rape at this time.
Peter"s friends have also been surprised by Price"s outcry. One of Peter"s pals said: “She had mentioned a sex attack when she was younger, but he didn"t know about the rapes." In a TV interview earlier this year Price had said a stranger had touched her in a park when she was six years old.