TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Assembly Election Results 2018 — Catch All The LIVE Updates Here
- Hockey World Cup 2018 — Catch The Latest Updates
- 8 Factors That Are Weighing On The Indian Economy Today
- Airtel Likely To Launch VoLTE Smartphones Under Rs. 2,500
- Nissan Kicks Interiors Revealed
- Virushka's First Wedding Anniversary: Virat Has This To Say!
- Gauri Khan's Floral Lehenga
- Siliguri Shopstops: A Bucket List For Shopaholics
London (ANI): Katie Price"s plans to garner public sympathy after separating from Peter Andre by revealing her rape ordeal have backfired. Price had recently disclosed to OK! magazine that she had been raped when she was younger. However, fans have dubbed her revelation “a disgrace" and “a desperate bid for attention".
The Daily Star reported a fan"s blog post as saying: “Can anyone believe a word she says? It"s a desperate bid for attention. “First there was the cancer scare, then the miscarriage – and now it"s rape. No-one is saying she is lying, but her timing seems to be spot on. Rape should not be used to score column inches. This is a disgrace."
Another admirer wrote: “The woman is so transparent she could be used to glaze a house." Price has published three autobiographies but her rape does not find a mention in any of them. Even pals have questioned her motives to confess her rape at this time.
Peter"s friends have also been surprised by Price"s outcry. One of Peter"s pals said: “She had mentioned a sex attack when she was younger, but he didn"t know about the rapes." In a TV interview earlier this year Price had said a stranger had touched her in a park when she was six years old.