Washington, (ANI): Disney's the princess and the frog has topped the weekend box office after raking in 25 million dollars.
According to studio estimates, Sandra Bullock's The Blind Side came second with 15.5 million dollars. Invictus landed the third spot with 9.1 million dollars while The Twilight Saga: New Moon stood fourth with 8 million dollars, reports E! Online. Disney's A Christmas Carol rounded off the top five with 6.9 million dollars.
The weekend's top-grossing films are:
1. the princess and the frog, $25 million
2. The Blind Side, $15.5 million
3. Invictus, $9.1 million
4. The Twilight Saga: New Moon, $8 million
5. Disney's A Christmas Carol, $6.9 million
6. Brothers, $5 million
7. 2012, $4.4 million
8. Old Dogs, $4.396 million
9. Armored, $3.5 million
10. Ninja Assassin, $2.7 million