TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Rafale Verdict: Centre Moves SC; Seeks Correction On References To CAG Report
- WhatsApp Android Stable Version Gets PIP Mode For Videos
- New Mahindra Thar Spy Pics Out — Almost As Big As A Toyota Innova
- India Post Enters E-Commerce Delivery Business
- India vs Australia: 2nd Test, Day 2 — Kohli And Rahane Keeps India Steady
- Exclusive Interview: Emraan Hashmi Said, "I Don't Take My Films Back Home"
- Siliguri Shopstops: A Bucket List For Shopaholics
- 20 Wonderful Benefits Of Red Spinach
London (ANI): Harry Potter star Daniel Radcliffe"s 13.6million pounds worth of fortune has helped him top the Forbes Hollywood Young Rich List. The accounts for his company, Gilmore Jacobs Ltd, show that he earned about 750,000 pounds in just five months last year.
According to reports, that was before his film Harry Potter And The Half Blood Prince became a box office smash this summer. Daniel also said to have used some of his money to buy homes in New York and west London.
Accounts filed to Companies House reveal that Daniel owns property worth almost 4million pounds, and that his investments are worth 7.5million pounds. Daniel"s parents set up Gilmore Jacobs Ltd when he went into showbiz, and he pays all his earnings into it.
He insists that he is not really interested in money, and remains determined not to let it change his life. “What I love is acting, rather than the stuff that goes with it. The money is fantastic and I"m very grateful – but it"s not what drives me. I don"t plan to suddenly buy a sports car," the Daily Star quoted him as saying.