TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- SC To Deliver Verdict On Countrywide Ban On Firecrackers Today
- OnePlus 6T Will Have A Better Low-Light Camera: Camera Sample Teased
- Here's Why Manikgad Fort Near Mumbai Should Be Your Next Destination
- How To Use Essential Oils For Skin Care?
- Radhika On #MeToo: I Love That This Movement Has Come Here!
- Hero Destini 125 First Ride Review — A Cost-Effective But Premium Scooter
- Deodhar Trophy: Chance For Ashwin, Rahane, Raina And Karthik To Remain In ODI Reckoning
- Rupee In Trouble With Year-end Forecast At 76.50 Per US Dollar
London (ANI): Harry Potter star Daniel Radcliffe"s 13.6million pounds worth of fortune has helped him top the Forbes Hollywood Young Rich List. The accounts for his company, Gilmore Jacobs Ltd, show that he earned about 750,000 pounds in just five months last year.
According to reports, that was before his film Harry Potter And The Half Blood Prince became a box office smash this summer. Daniel also said to have used some of his money to buy homes in New York and west London.
Accounts filed to Companies House reveal that Daniel owns property worth almost 4million pounds, and that his investments are worth 7.5million pounds. Daniel"s parents set up Gilmore Jacobs Ltd when he went into showbiz, and he pays all his earnings into it.
He insists that he is not really interested in money, and remains determined not to let it change his life. “What I love is acting, rather than the stuff that goes with it. The money is fantastic and I"m very grateful – but it"s not what drives me. I don"t plan to suddenly buy a sports car," the Daily Star quoted him as saying.