TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Dailyhunt Trust Of The Nation Poll: Can 'Modi Wave' Help BJP Retain Power?
- Xiaomi Mi Mix 3 confirmed to have 10GB RAM and 5G support
- Thrilling Activities To Do In Bangalore
- 7 Health Benefits Of Pineberries
- Kuch Kuch Hota Hai 20 Years Celebrations! View Pictures
- KTM 125 Duke Bookings Open In India — Launch Soon
- Top 6 Government Jobs 2018 On Oct 17
London, (ANI): Bridget Jones star Renee Zellweger reportedly displayed her charming side to the cops she called for help after her silver Mercedes off-roader was hit by a wrong-way driver in Beverly Hills.
The officer and two colleagues were said to have dashed to the 40-year-old actress" side after she phoned, and were relieved to find that she was fine and only her car dented. Police Lieutenant Tony Lee confirmed that the crash was not Zellweger"s fault, and said that the actress had been charming to deal with.
“A green Ford Explorer made an illegal U-turn in front of her silver Mercedes," the Daily Express quoted him as saying. “Ms Zellweger was not injured. The damage to her car was very minor. She was very polite and sincere," he added.