TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Rs 100 Coin To Be Introduced Soon — Check It Out
- New Maruti Wagon R 2019 Spy Pics — Looks Bigger And Premium Than The Current Model
- PUBG Mobile Vikendi Snow Map To Release In December
- Central Railway Recovers Whopping Rs 125 Crore From Errant Travellers
- Here's Why You Should Celebrate Christimas The 'Pondicherry Way'
- India vs Australia: 2nd — Aussies Ahead
- Woman Gets Engaged To A Chandelier And Gets A Tattoo Of It
- Alia Bhatt Reveals Why She Looked So Sad With Ranbir Kapoor!
London, (ANI): Bridget Jones star Renee Zellweger reportedly displayed her charming side to the cops she called for help after her silver Mercedes off-roader was hit by a wrong-way driver in Beverly Hills.
The officer and two colleagues were said to have dashed to the 40-year-old actress" side after she phoned, and were relieved to find that she was fine and only her car dented. Police Lieutenant Tony Lee confirmed that the crash was not Zellweger"s fault, and said that the actress had been charming to deal with.
“A green Ford Explorer made an illegal U-turn in front of her silver Mercedes," the Daily Express quoted him as saying. “Ms Zellweger was not injured. The damage to her car was very minor. She was very polite and sincere," he added.