TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Rajasthan Assembly Elections 2018: Re-polling Underway At A Single Booth In Karanpur
- Isha Ambani's Wedding: Beyonce, SRK And Aamir Steal The Show!
- GST Annual Return Filing Date Extended To March 31, 2019
- PUBG Mobile — Watch The New Live-Action Trailer
- Australia vs India Ist Test Day 5 — India Wins By 31 Runs
- Should You Buy The New Tata Harrier? — Check Out Its Pros And Cons
- To Gorkhey — A Homestay Trek In The Himalayas
- Deepika Padukone's Contemporary Red Sari Should Be Your Next Cocktail Party Wear
Twilight actor Robert Pattinson, who is presently in Vancouver, Canada, to film third Twilight movie Eclipse, has said that his Twilight fame has raised serious concerns about his security and he has become of a “prisoner" of the paparazzi. So Twilight producers have beefed up the security to protect the hunky Brit from their prying lenses.
Robert Pattinson, who is dating his costar Kristen Stewart, recently attended an interview with French version of Premiere magazine. He said that he was desperate to avoid the paparazzi. Because of them he is not able to communicate his fans. He can never let his guard down. “He"s a prisoner of the paparazzi. It"s a nightmare. He almost never leaves the hotel except to go to the set," says sources.
The hot hunk is not able to meet his friends also. “I don"t feel like I"ve changed. The most embarrassing is when friends ask you to meet up with them and you have to tell them, 'Sorry I can"t go to that place" because you"re fully aware photographers will be waiting for you there," Pattinson said to French magazine.
Twilight fame has definitely raised serious concerns about Robert Pattinson's security. “I feel like such weasel when things like that happen, like the world has to revolve around me. I have to look over my shoulder all the time, be super vigilant because at any moment, someone could be filming or recording what I"m saying," he said.
The Hollywood hunk further said, “It makes me feel like working non-stop: at least, on sets, the level of security gives me a bit of privacy. It"s a relief. Robert added,“I haven"t found one place in the world yet where I could disappear. Even the most remote places I can imagine someone will ask me for a picture with them or an autograph. Honestly, I didn"t think that I would be recognized so easily."