TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Rajasthan Assembly Elections 2018: Re-polling Underway At A Single Booth In Karanpur
- Isha Ambani's Wedding: Beyonce, SRK And Aamir Steal The Show!
- GST Annual Return Filing Date Extended To March 31, 2019
- PUBG Mobile — Watch The New Live-Action Trailer
- Australia vs India Ist Test Day 5 — India Wins By 31 Runs
- Should You Buy The New Tata Harrier? — Check Out Its Pros And Cons
- To Gorkhey — A Homestay Trek In The Himalayas
- Deepika Padukone's Contemporary Red Sari Should Be Your Next Cocktail Party Wear
Washington, (ANI): Scarlett Johansson has said that she was banned from partying and dating boys by her overprotective mom. The actress revealed that her mom Melanie Sloan was very strict with her.
"There were rules. My mother not only told me not to go out with actors but not even to go out," Contactmusic quoted her as saying. Also, hottie Megan Fox has confessed that she was grounded most of her childhood.
She said: "I was grounded for all of my childhood. Not most - all. I wasn't doing anything particularly crazy. I just never appreciated authority figures preaching to me."