TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Dailyhunt Trust Of The Nation Poll: Can 'Modi Wave' Help BJP Retain Power?
- Jio Rs. 1,699 Prepaid Plan Offers 1.5GB Data For 365 Days; 100% Cashback Offer Announced
- 7 Surprising Facts About The Controversial Sabarimala Temple
- Does Olive Oil Help To Lighten The Skin
- Bigg Boss 12 Spoiler: Karanvir Bohra, Anup Jalota & Many Others’ SECRETS To Be Revealed!
- MG Motor To Launch Pure-Electric SUV In India By 2020
- Ashwin, Rahane, Karthik Set To Play In Deodhar Trophy
- Top 5 Government Jobs On Oct 18: NPCIL, JKPSC, DRDO, BOB And BECIL
Washington (ANI): Actress Sienna Miller is planning to move to New York, as she prepares to make her Broadway debut in 'After Miss Julie'. The Factory Girl, born in New York before her parents moved to the U.K., has moved to the Big Apple for her four month stint in the play.
And the 27-year-old beauty admits that she is considering making the city a more permanent home. "I think you always have an affinity with the place where you were born... (I) love any excuse to be in New York," Contactmusic quoted Miller as having told Gotham magazine.
"It's such an amazing, exciting vibrant place to be... I think I'm going to fall so in love with being in New York that I probably won't leave when we finish the play," she added.
Miller will star in the updated version of the August Strindberg classic, alongside Jonny Lee Miller, which is set to begin previews this month.