TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- "If 10 Parties Gang Up Against One, Imagine Who's Stronger?" — Rajinikanth
- OnePlus 7 Concept Render: Triple-Camera With In-display Selfie
- KTM 390 Adventure India-Launch Details Still Unclear — EICMA 2018 Disappoints Fans
- Deepika Padukone & Ranveer Singh Wedding: This Video From Lake Como Is Breathtaking
- This Is How You Should Financially Plan For A Vacation
- Morning Habits Of Highly Successful People
- All About Kanwar Lake Bird Sanctuary
- NZ Trip Is Good For Test Regulars, Says Rahul Dravid
London (ANI): Slumdog Millionaire child stars Rubina Ali and Azharuddin Ismail are set to star alongside Sir Anthony Hopkins in a new film, it has emerged. The two stars of Oscar winning film will appear in Lord Owen's Lady, a new picture about a Welsh nobleman who falls in love with an Indian girl.
The producers of the film are reportedly in negotiations with Hopkins to play Lord Owen's father, while the two children will also appear, reports the Daily Star. The entire film will be shot in Wales and India. Meanwhile, Ismail recently lost his father to tuberculosis.
Executive producer Martin Pennell has offered his condolences to the youngster and hopes the tragedy won't hinder his blossoming Hollywood career.