TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Dailyhunt Trust Of The Nation Poll: Can 'Modi Wave' Help BJP Retain Power?
- Huawei Mate 20, Huawei Mate 20 Pro Officially Launched With Kirin 980 SoC
- The Beachside Town Of Vatakara In Kerala And Its Beautiful Attractions
- Malnutrition In Children And Adults: Causes, Effects And Prevention
- Smita Patil's 65th Birth Anniversary: The Cinema Goddess Who Dazzled Like No Other!
- Isuzu MU-X Facelift Launched In India; Prices Start Rs 26.26 Lakh
- Sindhu Makes Shocking First Round Exit From Denmark Open; Saina Through
- BARC Recruitment 2018: Join Diploma In Radiological Physics And Become A Medical Physicist
London (ANI): Vivienne Westwood is so impressed with Pamela Anderson that she has renewed her contract as the spokesmodel for his label.
The quirky British designer recruited the former 'Baywatch" babe as the face of her Gold Label. And Westwood is so pleased with her work that she has extended her contract by another year, reports the Daily Express.
The busty blonde features in new advertisements for the collection, posing alongside Westwood and her toyboy husband Andreas Kronthaler.