TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Dailyhunt Trust Of The Nation Poll: Can 'Modi Wave' Help BJP Retain Power?
- Motorola One Power Review — A Decent Mid-Tier Smartphone
- Kerala's Beachside Of Vatakara Is Simply Mesmerising
- Are You A Foodie? — If Yes, Check Out The Oldest Food Items Eaten Around The World
- Lata Mangeshkar On #MeToo —
- 2019 Kawasaki Z650 Launched In India; Priced At Rs 5.29 Lakh
- West Indies Coach Stuart Law Suspended For Two ODIs Against India
- BNP Recruitment 2018 For 86 Vacancies
London (ANI): Legendary actor Clint Eastwood has revealed that he has no regrets about turning down the role of James Bond, as he believes the 007 agent should be played by a British actor.
Eastwood, 79, who had been approached by Bond bosses after Sean Connery quit the franchise, insists that he made the right decision, as he did not want the surperspy to be portrayed by an American.
“I thought James Bond should be British. I am of British descent but by that same token, I thought that it should be more of the culture there and also, it was not my thing," the Daily Express quoted him as saying.
Bond has been played by British stars like Roger Moore, Timothy Dalton and Daniel Craig, with the only exceptions being Australian George Lazenby and Irish actor Pierce Brosnan.