TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Chhattisgarh Assembly Elections 2018 — Live Updates
- Banks Will Be Closed For 3 Days This Week In Some Cities
- Ban On Registration Of New Vehicles In Bangalore — Does It Really Make A Difference?
- PUBG Mobile Season 4 Arrives With M762 Rifle, Rainy Weather & More
- DeepVeer's New Wedding Pictures Are Out
- Qatar Gets Ready As Four-year World Cup Countdown Nears
- Here's A List Of Bizarre Things That People Have Stolen
- Have You Visited These Saltwater Lakes Of India?
London (ANI): The Queen of Soul Aretha Franklin, who was accused of owing more than 7,300 pounds in back payments, has agreed to settle the debt with tax officials. Michigan authorities filed a lien against Franklin, 68, in March this year, reports the Daily Star.
They demanded 7,384 pounds in income taxes, and a further 22,500 pounds in 2009 property taxes on her 1.2 million pounds home. According to the Detroit News, Franklin, who has promised to settle her debts, said it 'becomes a little difficult.' to keep up with her finances while on tour.