- Aretha Franklin Passes Away At 76: World Mourns The Death Of Queen Of Soul
- When Christina Aguilera tumbled onstage at Grammys
- Aretha Franklin feeling great post-surgery
- Aretha Franklin doing better than doctors expected
- Cancer-stricken Aretha Franklin to die in a year?
- Aretha Franklin diagnosed with pancreatic cancer
London (ANI): The Queen of Soul Aretha Franklin, who was accused of owing more than 7,300 pounds in back payments, has agreed to settle the debt with tax officials. Michigan authorities filed a lien against Franklin, 68, in March this year, reports the Daily Star.
They demanded 7,384 pounds in income taxes, and a further 22,500 pounds in 2009 property taxes on her 1.2 million pounds home. According to the Detroit News, Franklin, who has promised to settle her debts, said it 'becomes a little difficult.' to keep up with her finances while on tour.