»   »   » Daniel Radcliffe hospitalized for food poisoning

Daniel Radcliffe hospitalized for food poisoning

Posted By:
Subscribe to Filmibeat

London (ANI): Daniel Radcliffe was bedridden in hospital for two days after a severe bout of food poisoning, it has emerged. The 20-year-old Harry Potter star was treated for dehydration in New York after he picked up the stomach problem on his way to the Big Apple last week.

Radcliffe was travelling to the US to support the Trevor Project, a suicide prevention charity for gay and transgender youth. He flew back to London yesterday.

"He looked as white as a sheet," the Sun quoted one of the actor"s co-passengers, as saying. "He said he felt like he was going to die and had spent most of his time on the toilet," the source added.

Read more about: daniel radcliffe, harry potter

Get all the buzzing scoop from the world of entertainment - Filmibeat