TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Cyclone Gaja Updates: Destruction Continues; Death Toll Rises
- Samsung Begins Rolling Out Android Pie Beta Update For The Galaxy S9 & S9+
- Jawa Vs Royal Enfield — A Brief Comparison
- Do You Know Deepika Padukone's Wedding Ring's Cost?
- Absence Of Hardik Pandya Will Hurt India: Michael Hussey
- Have You Heard Of This Disgusting Food Museum In Sweden?
- Types Of Insurance Cover That Everyone Should Have
- Most Beautiful Winter Destinations In Uttarakhand To Visit In 2018
Actor Adam Sandler has officially signed to voice Prince of Darkness, Dracula in the 3D film Hotel Transylvania. The Just Go With It star will provide a different look at his bloodsucker role in the Sony Pictures Animation's movie. The funnyman will reunite with his Grown Ups co-stars Kevin James and David Spade.
Hotel Transylvania is about a group of classic monsters including Frankenstein, the Mummy, Dracula and the Werewolf, who are hiding out in a hotel on the outskirts of Transylvania, now that 21st century technology has seemingly made them irrelevant. Adam Sandler will be an over-protective father of a teenage girl named Mavis.
Sony Animation's president of production Raimo-Kouyate said, "We're thrilled to be working with Adam to create a comedic Dracula for a new generation. We have a unique story about that iconic character, starring a phenomenal cast directed by Genndy Tartakovsky, that re-imagines Transylvania and its legendary monsters in the way that only animation can."
Kevin James will voice Frankenstein and David Spade plays Quasimodo. The other cast members are Steve Buscemi and Moly Shannon as a pair of werewolves, Cee-Lo Green as a mummy, and Fran Drescher as the bride of Frankenstein. The movie will release on September 21, 2012.