TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Ananth Kumar Passes Away: PM Narendra Modi Flies Down To Bangalore
- Here Are all The Upcoming Smartphone Launches For The Month Of November 2018
- Maruti Electric Cars From E-Trio Automobiles: Electric Alto And WagonR
- Nick Jonas Bachelor's Party: New Pictures Emerge
- How To Turn Any Financial Crisis Into A Profit Making Opportunity?
- Migrane? Here Is a List Of Diseases Linked To Migraine
- Must-know Interesting Facts About Kochi
- ICC rankings: Kuldeep, Dhawan & Hafeez Move Up The Charts
Bradley Cooper has appreciated ex-boxer Mike Tyson for his acting in upcoming film The Hangover: Part II. The former has felt that the former is good in the second instalment of the film as well.
Speaking to the contactmusic.com, Cooper said, “He"s very funny, yeah, and he"s actually very good in this second film too. I"ve go to tell you, I really think that this could be a great movie. I"m really excited about it,"
Talking about the possible trilogy, the actor said that as if now there are no such plans but again it depends on the audience response for The Hangover: Part II. But they wish to make the third instalment in a different template, concludes the actor.
However, the comedy movie directed by Todd Phillips also features Ed Helms, Zach Galifianakis, Justin Bartha, Jeffrey Tambor, Ken Jeong and Paul Giamatti are in the cast.