- Cooper And Gunn Both Play Rocket In Guardians Of The Galaxy
- Bradley Cooper Stunned By A Gift From Mike Tyson
- Wow! Bradley and Irina In A Hot Pic!
- Fifth Indiana Jones Movie Announced! Harrison Ford To Play The Lead Role!
- Aww! Jennifer Lawrence And Pet Pippi Spotted Again: Cute Pics!
- Eligible Bachelors Of Hollywood You Need To Look Forward To In 2016
Bradley Cooper has expressed his attachment towards his mom. The actor, who is with his mom Gloria, has said that he loves to stay with his mother.
Expressing his affection, Cooper told the femalefirst.co.uk, “I love having her. I wouldn"t have it any other way," They have moved to Los Angeles after the actor's passed away in January.
Before his father's death, they were living together in Philadelphia for five months, where the actor was filming Limitless. “We got to shoot it in Philadelphia, which is where I"m from, which was a sort of an added bonus, Philly and New York. My parents lived with me. I had an apartment downtown, so my parents moved in with me. I don"t know what happened, I think it"s that Italian-Irish thing," he said.
However, Bradley Cooper is eagerly waiting for the release of his upcoming film The Hangover: Part II, which is hitting the screens in the US tomorrow. It also features Ed Helms, Zach Galifianakis, Justin Bartha, Jeffrey Tambor, Ken Jeong, Paul Giamatti in the cast.