TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- PM Modi Attends Swearing-In Ceremony Of Maldives New President, Ibrahim Mohamed Solih
- Free OnePlus 6T On Upcoming Black Friday Sale — Here's How
- Jawa Vs Royal Enfield — A Brief Comparison
- Salman Khan's Bharat Movie, Hoists Pakistani Flag In Indian Soil; Locals Upset
- The Health Wonders of Arugula: The Mediterranean Wonder Plant
- Did You Know That Cashback On Shopping Is Taxable?
- Winter Destinations In Uttarakhand
- Lakshya Sen Enters Semifinals Of World Junior Badminton Championship
Bradley Cooper has expressed his attachment towards his mom. The actor, who is with his mom Gloria, has said that he loves to stay with his mother.
Expressing his affection, Cooper told the femalefirst.co.uk, “I love having her. I wouldn"t have it any other way," They have moved to Los Angeles after the actor's passed away in January.
Before his father's death, they were living together in Philadelphia for five months, where the actor was filming Limitless. “We got to shoot it in Philadelphia, which is where I"m from, which was a sort of an added bonus, Philly and New York. My parents lived with me. I had an apartment downtown, so my parents moved in with me. I don"t know what happened, I think it"s that Italian-Irish thing," he said.
However, Bradley Cooper is eagerly waiting for the release of his upcoming film The Hangover: Part II, which is hitting the screens in the US tomorrow. It also features Ed Helms, Zach Galifianakis, Justin Bartha, Jeffrey Tambor, Ken Jeong, Paul Giamatti in the cast.